14) Sameer's surprise

Start from the beginning

Sameer was seeing them hugging and happiness showing on both faces.

He came towards them smiling and said," Enough ladies...You are hugging like you are meeting after births..remember you have on our wedding."

Hearing this..they broke the hug and Naina looked at Sameer..smiling she side Hugged him ..And said," Thank you so much Sameerji, this the best surprise ...i am very happy.

Sameer looked at Naina who was very happy and hugged her back and took Swati also in their hug.

Swati was super happy to see Naina and Sameer after many days..she always wanted to stay here but she couldnt.She hugged them happily.

They broke the hug and Naina said excited like a child," Swatu..you have made jalebis for me,right? Wont you feed me?"

Swati and Sameer giggled at her childishness and Swati feed her jalebi.Naina also feed her back.

"Wow, Khush you are looking very beautiful in saree..And this chuda..is suiting you very much." Swati said when she saw her in saree and the main thing was she was happy and this was making her more beautiful.

Naina said excitedly,"You know Sameerji wanted me to wear saree..he said i look awesome in sarees."

Swati looked at Sameer with teasing look.Sameer ignored her look and went out of the kitchen.

" I missed your handmade food very much..Now,you will make my all favourite dishes" Naina said when they were sitting on the dining table.

"OK...She will made that but after my favourite dishes." Sameer said teasing her.

she glared at him hearing this and said," I make your favourite dishes always Sameerji..Swatu will make mine."

Swati was looking at them Lovingly..she had prayed always to see them together..Now her wish came true.she had seen Naina's love for him closely.Only she had seen her cry when Sameer used to ignore her after sunaina's death.Tears came into her eyes remembering Naina's tears .she wiped it instantly and smiled.

After arguing over the matter of whose favourite dishes Swati will make..Naina won against Sameer as he was just teasing her.Naina remember what had happend ..she had booked the tickets for delhi to meet Swati and Swati is already here.

"swatu..Sameerji when did you plan all these i was going to delhi to make her ready to shift here..but swatu you are already here..are you finally shifting here?" Naina asked both of them.

Sameer Looked at her and said,"You know she had just came to meet us..she has her flight in an hour..but dont worry i will drop her to the airport."

Hearing this Naina got sad..Swati glared at Sameer for saying this and said,"Naina..He is lying..i dont have any flight...What happened is yesterday..I called you that I want to come back but i was just coming to meet you..but then suddenly dad called me and said that he got a transfer to lucknow..then what I called bhai and we planned all these..He helped us to shift all the things so fast..Dad is also here but as usual he is busy in his work..he will come to meet you later."

Naina glared at Sameer for lying and looked at Swati and said with loudly happily,"Means we will work together again."

"And the breaking news is Dad is going to retire in six months then i will be here with you forever..I won't have to work without you all."

Naina was like out of the world, she was like god is giving everything now which she want, first Sameer and now Swati.

She looked at both and hug both together...Sameer and Swati was also happy.Sameer consider Swati as her sister as when first time he met her she called him bhai...and he got emotional and asked her to be her sister.