"But it's not fair, you get to keep her the whole time and now you're telling us to get out", Sonia said.

"Oh god! Fine I'll go somewhere so that it's fair", Arjun said and then made a move to get up but because my fists were clenched around his collar, he couldn't move.

"Uh oh"

"Look at that, my daughter seems comfortable", mom said cheekily and started laughing.

"Let me sleep", I mumbled and then nuzzled my face in his chest in response to that he wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed his thumb on my back, lulling me to sleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Welp! Seems like my baby is awake", Arjun said as he walked inside the room.

"Hi", I said groggily as I rubbed my eyes with my right hand which was a little uncomfortable because I am a left-handed human.

"Good because I was going to wake you up, you need to eat something and then you can go back to sleep", he said as he walked towards me.

He picked me up and then started walking downstairs in the dining room.

"Looks like someone finally decided to wake up", Sonia said cheekily.

"Piss off annoying human", I said. I was pissed because of my headache.

"Woah! No need to get your panties in a twist Tanvi, just ask Arjun for a kiss and you'll be alright"

"Seems like you speak from experience"

"Oh yes I do", Sonia said as she winked.

"I heard something about a kiss", Arjun said as he came out of the kitchen with a bowl of boiled vegetables and a glass of green liquid. No! Don't tell me it is what I think it is.

"Oh nothing, we were just talking about how much Tanvi likes your kisses", Sonia said before walking away.

"We were not!"

"It's okay baby, don't need to be shy, I love kissing you as well", he said and I just groaned.

"Anyways what is that?", I asked as I pointed at the glass.

"Oh that is kale juice, it's important for you to drink kale juice because it'll help you gain energy"

"No, be happy I'm okay with eating this boiled food but I'm not drinking that juice"

"Oh but baby, one way or the other I will have to feed you the juice", he said as he settled down next to me. 

"I'll give you three kisses if you drink this"

"I'm not like you! I don't want kisses and I'm not drinking this", I said giving him my puppy dog look.

"No, not gonna work, you have to drink this", he said and held my hands in on of his hand and then with the other he brought the glass near my face, forcing me to drink the juice. I held in my breath as he did so.

"Yuck", I said and started coughing once I gulped down the last sip.

"Good girl, now let's eat this", he said and started feeding me the boiled vegetables.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Tanvi, it's time for you to sleep", he said but I ignored him.

"Oh come on don't be angry with me"

"Baby"

"Tanvi"

"Wifey"

"Fine I'm going to Aradhya then, she'll atleast listen to me", Arjun said and I turned around and narrowed my eyes.

"You move one bit and I swear on the god I worship, I'll kill you with my bare hands"

"I knew this trick would work, now let get you upstairs", he said as he moved forward to pick me up and walked upstairs.

"I hate you", I grumbled.

"I love you too baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm back with another update! Loved it????

Love,D❤️

Love,
D❤️