Chapter 27.

⚠️smut

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES I HAVE READ OVER:)

Draco POV

I came back into the room once I was ready and Harry came up behind me hugging me and kissed my neck lightly.

"Ready to go Dray"

I nodded and he wrapped a cloth around my head so I couldn't see.

"What are you doing?" I said giggling

"It's a suprise, so I can't let you see anything."

I nodded my head as he led me to the car.

Around 10 minutes later the car came to a stop and he took my hand to lead my in the right direction. He took my blindfold off and I opened my eyes to see an empty restaurant with a single table in the middle with lights candles and rose petals.

There was just one waitress who directed us to the table and stood to the side telling us to call her over if we needed anything.

"Cliche, I know but I booked out the whole restaurant so it could just be us."

"I love it Haz, thank you so much, I love you."

"You-what?!"

"I love you, I said I was falling but now I know for sure, I love you Harry."

He grabbed my hand and signalled for me too get up. Then patted his lap and I sat on him wrapping my arms around his neck. He buried his head into my neck and put his lips too my ear.

"I love you too Dray" My heart exploded with happiness as soon as this words left his mouth. He placed a sweet kiss on my lips before adding. "More than I have ever loved anyone else, I want to be with you forever."

I just giggled and got up from his lap."Now your just being to cheesy, but I am happy trust me but try not to scare me away with your cringey speeches."

"You're a bitch, always ruining good moments"

"I'm sorry Hazza" I giggled again and looked up to see a wide smile in his face.

"Jut eat your food Dray so we can get out of here."

"Why do you want to leave so fast we've only just arrived." I knew the reason but a bit of light teasing never hurt nobody.

"I'm not going to answer that."

"I'm going to ban myself from sitting on your lap so we don't end up getting into situations like this." I said while laughing. Although as I laughed I slipped my shoe off and pushed my foot into his crotch.

"Uhhh" his head dropped down to the table. "Draco stop, what the hell are you doing"

Just at this moment the waitress came over to ask if we needed anything else. We simply declined and she shot me a quick smirk obviously very she's of what was happening.

I slipped my shoe back on and put my coat in before grabbing Harry hand to pull him out of the place. We said a quick goodbye and thank you before heading back to the car.

"Your abit too brave, if you ask me Draco." He said as he started up the car again.
I fluttered my eyes lashes and placed my hand on his inner thigh as he drove.

"Am I Haz?"

He shot me a quick glare (although I could see his eyes were full of lust) before focusing back on the road.
My hand crept closer to his area while he tried to keep his concentration on the road.
"Please baby stop,wait until we're home."

"I would have , but you decided to get hard so waiting isn't an option anymore."

I looked at him but felt the car slowing down. I looked to the road and noticed we were now at the side and Harry was undoing his belt.
"Get in the back Draco"

"W-what, why?"

"You wanted this now get in the back."

I climbed in the back deliberately sticking my arse out to show off to him. He gave me a quick squeeze and I let out a low moan.
He joined me in the back and chucked his trousers off.

"Get on your knees"

I got on my knees in front of him and opened my mouth taking the head of his dick into my mouth. He head flung back and he let out a deep moan. I wrapped my hand around the top and went deeper into my mouth.
He suddenly thrust into my mouth as hard as he could, his dick reaching the back of my throat making my gag and my eyes water.

"Uhhh Oh my go- Drayy-, your so good at this baby, keep going, good boy."

I took his whole dick into my mouth and fisted my hand before thrusting as much as I could all the way to he back off my throat.

"Ohhhh dray I'm going to c-" just then he released into my mouth and I swallowed of of him.

"Mmmm you taste so good."

He pulled me up and laid me onto my back on the seats and pinned my hands above my head. He connected our lips in a passionate kiss. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I let out a moan.

"I honestly could take you right here right now baby boy"

"Go on then Potter"

________________________
AUTHORS NOTE

I hope you all enjoyed
Sorry I'm a bit late I had writers block but I hoped it worked out
Please if you enjoy this Story make sure you go look at my last note on my page.
It had some important information if you enjoy this book.

~Aria