08

Long chapter !

Janae(Nae)Reese
Saint Louis, Westside
12:45 pm

"Why do almost everything y'all say to me have to be a statement that compares me to La'Rae!" I yelled back at my parents. "She ain't never been like a sister to me and y'all know this!"

"Lower your voice Janae!" My momma yelled back. "We are saying that you could be doing exactly what your sister is doing if you try and not do nothing all damn day!"

"Exactly Damn it!" My father said agreeing with her.

"No! What she does isn't what I want to do! Ever fucking thought of that! The fact that you think I want to do this just shows how remedial you are!" I argued back now getting hot as I did everytime I argue with somebody. "And nothing all day!? We both know that's a lie!"

"She always made sure she got y'all attention to make me look bad in the light and treated me like shit in the dark and y'all never gave a fuck!" I added. "But y'all wonder why my anger is so bad now! Why I be popping off the way I do!"

I'm finna crash out.

"Now your just talking she never t—" my mother said taking up for La'Rae as always.

"She has! And y'all think I wanna be her mini me!? The fuck?! She chose to go to college and do whatever the hell she wanted! College isn't what I wanted to do and I know for a fact I can make it far as hell in life without it!"

"Don't cut yo momma of Janae fucking Reese!" My dad said with that fat ass vein popping out his forehead. "And quit all that damn cursing!"

"I'm grown dad! While she is in college y'all should be thanking me let's not forget that I got a job to help play the bills! Or did y'all forget hall was struggling round here!" I stressed to them.

"Since you grown you can get the fuck out! We won't need you!" My mom said stumping up the stairs.

"Since you can't have no damn respect! Fuck out!" My dad yelled after she did following after her.

"Will do! Don't ask for not one hand out either! Won't have to worry bout me bruh." I said grabbing my purse, keys, and phone. "I'll be back for my stuff tonight." I said leaving out going to my car.

I have a older sister, La'Rae for who my parents kissed the ground that bitch walked on. She treated me like I was a damn low life all my life. I told my parents multiple times but they looked at me like I was stupid and brushed it off.

She's what triggered my anger problems. Around 10 I got sick of that shit so I started clapping back. We stayed fighting and yelling at eachother and of course she would play victim and our parents would always side with her simply cause she did everything in her power to one up me in everything.

In a result I've always had built up anger and would take it with me everywhere. Fighting at school on a regular, cursing out people left to right, punching things, done it all.

My parents thought I was mental and I started to take medicine for it but nope didn't work. So they took me to anger management but it never worked because of the shit I would have to deal with from La'Rae every damn day. Soon enough I got labeled as the mean and or violent girl.