39: A Farewell

Comincia dall'inizio

Emily look at Rafael's face in silence. All of that is playing in her mind like a music. What does he meant by that.. She thought to herself again.

Rafael who seems to know what is going on in Emily's head let out a laugh. He says something to his man which later make both of the man to take a step out from the room.

"I bet that you already knew Ho right?? The Omerta's leader??"  He asks, with those evil smirks on his face. There is something about this old man that creep the hell out of Emily.

"Are you saying that you're not with the Omerta?" Emily asks back, with a little stammers. Her question once again make Rafael burst out laughing so hard.

"No little one. I am not with Omerta. It's quite the opposite actually.." He reply, with a very evil look towards her.

"Who are you??" She asks, with the terrified look on her face.

"Hmm. Wrong question little one. You're supposed to ask me, who is Ho." Again, he laugh. Emily look at him, confuse.

"Oh dear, this is so interesting..." He add, with a evil smirks on his face. His hand is holding the M16. What terrified her is when he rubs those gun to his head sometimes when he is talking. And every words that came out from him felt like a threat.

"What do you mean??"

"Have you ever heard the name, Howard dear???" He asks, taking a step towards her. Emily shakes her head.

"I haven't.." She reply, almost like a whisper. His presence terrifies her.

"Okay then. Let's try again shall we? This time, a better one..." He stops right in front of her.

"Howard Marshall.... Does that name ring a bell to you??"

Emily look at him. "Howard Marshall???" She asks back.

"Or maybe General Ho. As in General Howard Marshall a.k.a Ho." Rafael reply with an evil smile on his face. Looking at Emily staring at him in silence with a blank expression make Rafael sighs a little.

"Come on. A Marshall dear. Howard Marshall, Emily Marshall.. Ting ting ting.. doesn't that ring a bell to you?? Are you really that dumb??" He says, while cutting off the rope around Emily's hand.

No.. No, It can't be... Emily keep on denying it in her head.

"You must've really Ho's daughter after all, you're dumb, just like him." He says, laughing, while throwing an envelope to Emily.

"Open it." He orders.

"Open it, and see for yourself."

Emily take the envelope with her shaking hands. It can't be... She takes a very deep breath before she find the courage to open it. Rafael just watch her every move with a scoffs.

She read the papers one by one, word by word, for over, and over again. And the logo on the envelope. It was from the U.S Army. A confidential information stated there right infront of the envelope. If this is from the U.S Army, then Jayden,

He knew..... She thought to herself. She feel sad, terrified, angry, scared, and betrayed all at the same time.

"Oh my god... He's my--" She gasp, with both of her hand on her mouth.

"And he--" Jayden's face come across her mind.

"All this time, he knew about this?!" She says, more like a whisper to herself. Her tears fell through her red cheeks like a river.