37: Towards The Bloodbath

Start from the beginning

Jayden says, not even blinking while looking at the Lt. General Arnold's eyes, so determines to finish Ho off.

The Lt. General let out a sighs before replying to him. "Alright then."

"Tonight, all the Special Forces units will finish the Omerta once and for all." He add, that makes Jayden, Cole, and Bradley to gives their salute.

"Copy that Sir!!!!" All three of them says.

"Cole, try to contact Damon inside the camp, and told him never to leave Emily's tent unguarded." Jayden says to Cole, just as the three of them is making their way inside the army truck.

Emily, please be alright.. Jayden thought. Totally worried about her inside the UNV camp. He could only pray that the Kaif's has not yet aware about Emily and Ho's relation.

He need to go to the camp ASAP.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The UNV Camp,
Qalai Naeem Village,
Kabul Province.

Shawn stands at the bridge that is in front of the UNV camp alone, thinking. He is anxiously thinking whether or not the Kaif's had done what he asked them to do about Jasker.

Just as he want to walk inside the UNV camp gate, someone stand in front of the gate, blocking his way. Shawn eyes went wide seeing the man that was standing there.

It's Samuel. Ho's right man, and the most trusted man of Ho inside the Omerta. This man would die for Ho.

"Samuel.." Shawn says, giving Samuel a little smile, while his hand moves fast, trying to take the gun that he put at his waist.

"Uh uh.. I wouldn't try it if I were you.." A voice from behind says, with a gun pointing out at his head.

Fuck.. He thought to himself. That man push him towards Samuel's direction ,with the gun still pointing at his head.

"That was fast.." Shawn says, with his sarcastic laugh, looking straight towards Samuel's face.

"I must say that I'm impressed.. You guys really had planned this damn well aren't you.." He add, laughing a little.

Deep down, he knew how fucked up he got himself. If Ho sent Samuel to do his business, then this is not going to be good. He must prepares himself. Shawn though in silence. Trying to calm himself.

He needs to be clever, especially on this situation.

"Our general want to see you O'Brien. And I bet, you're already know why.."

Hearing what Samuel just says make Shawn to let out a deep sighs. Jayden is totally going to kill him. He had already work as a 'mole' for quite a long time now, and he knows how all of this work.

Ho must've had put some of his man inside the Kaif's gang. And with Samuel involves, it would only meant that Ho had already found out about Emily.

Now that Ho already knows, with the Kaif's also has got the information, and Jayden is on his mission to kill Ho no matter what happens, the situation is really out of control now.

A bloodbath is coming...

"What more does he want from me??" Shawn asks, looking at Samuel.

"A damn confirmation that she is his daughter???" He add, with his high tone.

"Yes. And a consideration whether you still got to live to see tomorrow or not." Samuel reply, smirking.

Fuck... He thought to himself before everything becomes black.

"Take him." Samuel says to the other two guys from the Omerta that he bring with him. He throws the brick that he use to hit Shawn's head into the river.

Little did Samuel know, there is a few of the Kaif's man that was watching him right now, waiting for their turn.

A turn to take someone from the UNV camp, just like what the guys from the Omerta just did...

Right after they had make sure that Samuel and the rest of the man from the Omerta had take off from the camp, the Kaif's man start to make their agenda, sneaking inside the UNV camp.

One of the man point out towards the medical tents, while talking in a Afghan language to the rest of them, almost like whispering.

Emily's fate is now depends on Jayden's hand.

A fate that will be determines if Jayden could reach the camp before the Kaif's take her...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Cole?? Still nothing at all??" Jayden asks, glancing towards Cole for a seconds.

"Nothing Jay.. You know how bad the signal at the camp. I can't reach Damon at all.." Cole reply.

"Relax. I'm sure she's okay. Shawn will take a good care of her. And plus, we would reach the UNV camp main gate any minutes now.." Bradley says, trying to calm Jayden who is currently driving the truck so fast.

Jayden just keep on driving the truck in silence. His heart is about to explodes already over his worried for Emily. Their truck went past the bridge in front the camp, and Jayden stop the truck right in front the gate. He open the door in a rush, walking towards Emily's tent.

What shocks him next is when he sees there is no one guarding the tent from the outside. And no sign of Shawn at all. Jayden storm inside the tent, totally in shocks.

He immediately went on his knees, to hold Dr. Lee, with his eyes went wild looking at the tent, searching for Emily.

"COLE!!!!!!" He yells, knowing that both Cole and Bradley are following him from behind.

"What--" Cole can't even finish his sentences seeing the image in front him.

"Bradley, call Dr. Finn, anyone, NOW!!" Jayden add, literally yelling while checking Dr. Lee's pulse who is currently laying there, unconscious.

Bradley immediately went outside in a rush. Cole is also currently on his knees, he hold Dr. Sophia's lifeless body, slowly. No words came out from him. He just seat there, holding her in his arm.

Blood can be seen everywhere inside the tent. Jayden put Dr. Lee on the bed, waiting for Dr. Finn to check on him. 

"Damn it!!!!" He yells, running his hand on his hair in frustration.

There is no sign of Emily at all..