Sophie squeezed Fitz's hand and transmitted It's not like I don't wanna go first, but I think mine's the closing act. If you don't mind going first then I'll appreciate that.

Fitz looked worried and hesistant, but he has steeled himself already over it, and decided to just be done and get over it.

Okay. I don't know if this is still a secret, but... I like you, Sophie. Actually, I love you. I realized I liked you after being impaled by that stupid giant bug, then later on, I realized that I already love you at that point. I just never thought about it, and it seems like I've liked you way before that.

Sophie was a bit startled to hear that, not because it was unexpected, but because it was the Fitz Vacker telling her.

Oralie sensed the shift in emotions, but she announced "It's okay. Just a minor disturbance." which meant Sophie was just shocked, as expected.

Okay, wow. I mean, yes I'm oblivious, but I just didn't really expect to hear that from you. she said after finally digesting his words.

You can reject me right here, right now. Everyone knows you're with Keefe, you know.

You're... kinda wrong about that. Your secret is apparently connected to mine.

How? Fitz asked, looking confused by now.

Sophie took another deep breath before responding I like you. Heck, I think I even loved you at some point.

...What?

Okay, confusing I know. Let me explain. The ultimate secret I never told you since before was my crush over you. I liked you the moment I saw you. Kinda silly, huh. She transmitted, softly laughing mainly to relieve her nervousness.

Then, at some point, I knew my silly crush on you wasn't a simple crush. It's been 4 years Fitz, and I only realized that I have loved you at some point recently before the forgotten memories event happened.

But... Sophie sighed, a hint of sadness in her eyes. During the time I loved you, I kind of have fallen in love with Keefe, too. Bash me all you want, but I don't think loving two people at the same time is bad. Heck, I didn't even knew I loved the both of you at the same time! I'm not justifying myself, but that's beside the point. Sophie said, swatting the air using her other hand to say 'let's move on from that'.

Anyways, everything I said is true. I liked you, and I've loved you, and I even think that there's still a tiny bit of me that still does.

Fitz shifted his weight to sit more comfortably, not removing his eyes from her but..? He prompted.

Deep inside, I knew it has always been him all along. Sophie bit her lower lip, knowing that they're both hurting each other by now. But, she can't even fathom how he would react later, on her last secret.

He gave her a weak smile, before saying I knew too. I just thought I had a chance.

You had a chance. Heck, if you probably confessed to me before, we would've probably become a thing.

But in the end, you'll still end up with him, right? Fitz said, continuing her statement. Sophie didn't nod or anything, but silence was the best answer Fitz could ever ask for.

Thank you for being honest. Fitz said. A tear rolled down from Sophie's cheek, which he immediately removed with his thumb. Hey, I didn't tell you that for you to be sad.

I know, but it's just... plain sad. I hurt you.

Yeah, and you'll eventually hurt one of us if you're doing it right. I don't mind being hurt by you, anyways. He let out a small chuckle before going back to his original position.