Chapter 14

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. THEY ARE ALL BY SHANNON MESSENGER FROM KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES.

A/N: I honestly got lost track of time and forgot to update yesterday so I'm updating a lot today

By a lot, I mean longer chapters than usual.

Some curses and the likes below, so beware !!!

----------
3RD PERSON
----------

Sophie changed into her sleep clothes and decided to put on a blazer because there are boys with them. She was still drying her hair when she went out of the bathroom.

They were talking with each other, but Sophie saw how Biana and Linh were covering her bag from them. They sat perfectly in place where neither of the boys can grasp it.

Biana looked up and waved at Sophie, who also sat on the bed.

"We were going to continue the game the moment you're back, so here we go." Dex said, looking to Sophie. "Sophie, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I guess." Sophie answered.

"Woah, I kinda did and didn't expect that." Dex answered back. She went near Sophie and whispered the dare.

"Are you sure about this?" Sophie asked and Dex nodded. She bit her lip, hesitantly standing up and walking over to Keefe.

Before anyone could process what was happening, she bent down to Keefe's height (take note: he was sitting on the floor) and hugged him, planting her face on his chest.

"Woah!" Keefe can't help but be surprised. "Is hugging me the dare?" Keefe asked. Sophie stayed silent and hugged him tighter.

"Dude, how long does this last? Keefe asked Dex. Dex only shrugged, saying "It's up to you?" while looking at him like he's innocent of whatever the dare is.

Keefe was obviously blushing as he told Sophie "Foster, that's enough." But Sophie held him longer and still said nothing. He kept muttering more words, until he gave up and stayed silent.

After a long moment of Keefe's silence and the gang's giggle, Sophie finally released Keefe. Her face was definitely no better than Keefe's tomato face.

She looked at him and said "If you hated it that much, you should've stayed silent. The dare was to hug you where the time depends on your words. 1 word equals 1 more second, do you get that?" Sophie hissed, hiding her face from the rest of them.

"I didn't hate it though?" Keefe answered and smirked at her.

"Okay, 5 more seconds Sophie!" Dex said laughing while Sophie said "No more! Next!" as she sat back down. "Fitz! truth or dare?"

"Uhh, truth." He said nervously.

"That's no fun. I'm supposed to know everything about you already." Sophie rolled her eyes, but her lips form a small smile.

"Okay. Truth it is. Tell me your first impression about all of us in here. The impression must not be something physical." Sophie said, returning to drying her hair again.

"Oh, cool." Fitz started. He looked at everyone of them before speaking again. "I'll start with my sister. Biana was ambitious. It feels like the moment she was born, she wanted to manifest already if she hasn't."

Biana scoffed at his brother and said "I am a Vacker. It runs in the blood." She said, flipping her hair dramatically.

"Keefe was a lost cause. No explanations there." Keefe didn't argue, rather he agreed instantly, looking smug.