Chapter 11

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. THEY ARE ALL BY SHANNON MESSENGER FROM KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES.

A/N: 111 VIEWS??? REALLY??? I LOVE YOU WHOEVER YOU ALL ARE 🥺

----------
SOPHIE'S POV
----------

Sophie and Fitz were drawing near the leapmaster when their friends have caught up on them.

"Sophie! You're still up going to our house, right?" Biana said, stopping just before them.

"Yep, I'm going home to change first and tell Grady and Edaline though." She said. "Linh's gonna be with us, right?" Lihn nodded, confirming her attendance.

"We're gonna be there too, though we'll be at Fitz's room." Tam said, eyeing Fitz and Keefe. Sophie looked at them curiously but decided to shrug it off.

"Well then, I'll be going first." Sophie said, before shouting "HAVENFIELD." She stepped into the light together with her bodyguard and reached the field in no time.

She rushed home and immediately hugged her parents the moment she saw them. "We decided to meet up at Everglen today, can I go?" Sophie asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure. We were planning to send you there tonight because we need to go back to our mission- the one we went to when we suddenly had to go back." Edaline said, running through Sophie's hair with her fingers.

"Is that so?" Sophie said, patting down her clothes. "When will you get home?"

"Probably in 2 days. Until then, Sandor will be with us and you'll be under the Vacker's protection." Grady chimed in. "Don't worry. We already hailed them, so there won't be any problems." He added.

"I see. Take care then! I'll miss you two." Sophie said as she went in for another hug before going upstairs.

Sophie closed the door behind her before taking her imparter out. "Show me Biana Vacker" she whispered to it, and it only took 3 seconds before Biana's face appeared.

"Sophie!" She said excitedly. "I'm taking it that you know already?" Sophie asked, looking amused at her friend's face.

"Of course!" Biana clapped her hands together. "You were actually with us too, before all of this happened." She said, waving her arms around pertaining to the situation they're in.

"I'll try hailing the rest if they could stay with us, too!" She added. "I'll hail Linh and Tam, you get Keefe and Dex."

"Okay, sure! I'll be there in 30, I think." she mumbled. She just learned that she was never the earliest person before, so she wasn't sure about it.

"I'll be waiting!" Biana exclaimed before disappearing from the screen.

Sophie opened her closet to get her human bagpack out and tried sorting out her clothes.

Of course I need my sleepwear, my uniform and my cape because we have school tomorrow, so I just need to look for 2 more clothes. She thought.

She was basically throwing everything out of the closet, looking for clothes to wear.

"I never see you look so serious about what you're going to wear." Vertina's face appeared from the mirror. She unknowingly ended up in the mirror's range, so hearing her voice made her jump.

"You scared me." She whispered, looking at the mirror.

"Well, you scared me." Vertina said. "I never thought the day would come that you'll be thrashing your closet looking for clothes." She added, looking interested.