Chapter 1522-1526

Start from the beginning

This was a relatively ordinary new world, and it had not progressed as quickly as Great Qin or the second Wind God Empire. It was still split into many factions, large and small. The white-haired and white-pupiled young man from before was called Dong Yueli, and his faction was the largest. However, he had not yet gained control of a Continent.

The Glass World was even weaker than the Corpse Pall World. Even though the Corpse Pall World was not very powerful, at least each Continent was unified.

Now, the Glass World was exposed to the invasions of other worlds. Some other worlds nearby planned to invade.

By now, all of the Glass people were incredibly terrified and started to send out ambassadors, telling people that Great Qin was next to it and that it was willing to join their alliance to help resist the Devil Horn Empire as well.

The other worlds were quite interested because taking down a new world would just result in them losing some forces and they would not be able to gain much. Apart from population, nothing else was of much value.

If they increased their forces resisting the Devil Horn Empire, they would naturally be quite happy. Moreover, the Glass World was right next to Great Qin, and Great Qin conquering it meant being neighbors with Great Qin; no one wanted this.

After thinking about it, the various worlds agreed to the Glass World's request and decided not to attack it. The Glass World joining the alliance would provide some assistance.

A massive crisis was now over for the Glass World, and everyone in it rejoiced. Countless people cheered and the streets were filled with celebrations.

The Glass World picked ten or so representatives who were all geniuses and held important positions to liaise with the surrounding worlds, and this included Dong Yueli.

The other worlds of the alliance also invited them to discuss plans to resist the Devil Horn Empire. The ten or so representatives were naturally quite excited.

This was the first time they would be interacting with the powerful people from the outer worlds. The outer worlds had all developed for dozens of years, and they were much stronger than them.

Apart from Dong Yueli, who had left the Glass World a few times, none of the others had seen the rest of the Heaven Awaken World before.

Dong Yueli and the others took this matter quite seriously and came to the meeting place. Facing the major figures from the other worlds, they expressed their goodwill, and the other factions were also quite courteous.

A gentle and reserved middle-aged man smiled as he said, "Welcome to our alliance, members from the Glass World. I am the Hanrow Kingdom's King and the leader of the alliance."

Dong Yueli hurriedly replied, "You're too courteous, Alliance Master! It is the Glass World's fortune to be able to join the alliance."

The middle-aged man felt quite pleased towards Dong Yueli's attitude and laughed as he said, "Please have a seat! We'll soon start discussing how to resist the Devil Horn Empire."

Dong Yueli and the others looked around and found a place to sit.

Many people gave all sorts of suggestions at the meeting. Some people wanted to bring more people into the alliance, some wanted to work together with Great Qin, and some wanted to increase their forces and train together in order to increase their unity.

There were many geniuses at the meeting but there were also many different opinions. Everyone had their own reservations, so there were soon disagreements.

Dong Yueli and the others behaved themselves and just listened and did not give any suggestions. With their strength, they were not qualified to speak here.