"YOUNGJAE." He shouted as he carried him.

Suga Hyung cane from behind "You spent enough time with him, while I was in Japan. Now it's my turn. Come here YoungJae. Suga Samchon bought a lot of things for you."

YoungJae immediately got down from Jungkook's arms and went to his Suga Samchon.

Then she walked in from the kitchen. Suga Hyung noticed her.

"Samchon is this your girlfriend?" YoungJae asked innocently.

Suga hyungs eyes widened and his face turned red. He hadn't told her after all. Y/N eyes were wide open too.

"N-no-no YoungJae. Sh-she is a friend of mine. A v-very goo-ood friend actually..hehe" He nervously laughed.

"Oh."

Suga Hyung calmed himself down "YoungJae meet her she's Y/N." He pointed out to Y/N. YoungJae smiled.

"And Y/N, he's YoungJae Jimin's son."

YoungJae walked to her. "Hi Sungmo Y/N, my name is YoungJae and I'm 6years old."

Y/N knelt down and shook hands with him in a childish manner "Nice to meet you YoungJae." She smiled and carresed his cheek.

I wish I could go and yank her hands away from him. I wish I could slap her right now.

Control Jimin...control
Tonight you wishes are gonna come true.

As we watched TV laughed and played. I could see Y/N glancing at me at times. If I tried to look in her direction she quickly looked away. YoungJae on the other hand was talking to her very nicely. He laughed and played with her like they were best friends. I wonder what would happen if he knew, that she's the same lady he hates the most.

It was lunch time. Y/N started serving the lunch on the table. There was plenty of food.  As we were eating. I could tell by the taste it was cooked by Y/N. I knew exactly how her food tasted.

"Noona it's so delicious, did you cook this all." Jungkook asked.

"Yep. It's all cooked by her." Said Suga Hyung.

"Thank you.. I'm glad you liked the food." THE BITCH SAID.

"It's actually very tasty. Isn't it Appa?" YoungJae asked me.

"It is Son but you know what Anne's food is much tastier." I said.

Y/N looked confused.

"Oh forgot to tell you Y/N. Anne is Jimin's wife." Suga Hyung said.

Y/N POV:

Jimin's already married? Did he already get over me that fast. I thought......neverthless.

In the evening

Suga Pov:

We were all busy watching a movie.

After he movie when the lights flicked on again. I searched for Y/N. But she was nowhere here. I started panicking. "Y/N?"

"What happened Hyung." Hoseok asked.

"Where's Y/N Hobi?" I asked him hoping they would know.

"Oh Hyung....when we were busy watching the movie, Y/N left." Jimin told me.

"Y/N left? What do you mean by she left?"

"Hyung I went to the washroom when I had an emergency to......poo. When I came out I saw Y/N was trying to go somewhere. When I asked her she said, she urgently gotta go to her home town in Ansan. I tried asking her Hyung. I really tried but she said she just has to go for now."

I raised an eyebrow "Why didn't she tell me?"

"Hyung I asked her to inform you. She said she better not disturb you while watching the movie. She said you become a dangerous cat which is actually right. She just said she'll leave you texts."

I checked my phone. Yes there were texts from Y/N.

Y/N: Suga, sorry I left without telling, I really had an emergency I had to go. Sorry friend.

Y/N: I don't know how many days I l'll be away.

Y/N: Don't worry I'll text you everyday. Bye!

                             CHAT END

"Yeah she texted me." I said to Jimin.

"Oh."

Jimin POV:

Suga Hyung believed my like so easily. wow... Of course she isn't in her home town. She's in my house in my secret room right now. Probably unconscious. And about the text? I texted all those messages.

We chatted for a few more hours about Suga hyung's 4 minh trip in Japan. And it was finally time to return home.

"Bye bye everyone." YoungJae waved to them and we drove off.

At night:

I put YoungJae to sleep, to make sure he's already asleep.

I then started walking to the secret underground room, under my study room with the suitcase in my hand, which has all the stuff I need tonight.

It's gonna be a long night for you Y/N.

---------------------------------------------------------

Next part tomorrow- Stay tuned and dont forget to #vote and #comment

What is Jimin gonna do to her?