Chapter One

OST #1: Love me like you do by MAX and Madilyn Bailey cover

Chapter One: His Enigmatic Eyes

________________________________________

"Who are you?" a manly and chilling cold voice said from behind me.

I stood frozen in my place as I felt my heart beats faster every second. My hands are trembling in fear and my knees are weak. The man's voice send chills down my spine as I felt electricity scattered to my body when he held my hips against his body. 

I gulped once more before speaking.

"I-I mean n-no harm." I said in a shaky voice failing miserably to hide the fear I am feeling at the moment. I still stood frozen as I felt his breath on my ears while the sharp silver knife is still on my neck. 

"Who.are.you?" he emphasized each word in a harsh tone and pushed the knife deeper on my neck enough to slightly cut my skin, because of that I winced in pain.

"I-I'm E-Elle. I m-mean n-no harm so p-please... d-don't kill m-me." I closed my eyes as silence covered the entire room. All I can hear is the loud beat of my heart as I felt my knees go weaker and weaker by the second.

Can I have a break? I just had an accident and now I'm gonna get killed again in the afterlife? Are you even allowed to kill in the afterlife? Gosh I hate my life. 

Everything escalated so quickly when in the blink of an eye, from standing frozen in my place, I was slammed to the nearest wall. Again, I closed my eyes as I winced in pain as the force exerted by this brute gave me a back ache. I felt the sharp knife placed on my neck again. 

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw is a muscular chest with a tattoo of flowers and a black snake. I gulped as I admired his abs and every inch of his chest, it's like sculpted by a divine being. 

Then my sight moved up from his chest, to his neck, his Adam's apple, to his fucking jawline, to his red as blood lips, to his pointed nose and now our gazes met... There I was, captivated again for the second time in my entire life with his bright golden eyes.

I was captivated, I was lost, I was dumbfounded but my eyebrows furrowed. 

As we stare at each other at that moment, I saw anger, hatred, darkness and loneliness dancing in his eyes. His eyes are really beautiful, no... it's gorgeous and enigmatic that it drawn me closer to him but why does it hold so many negative emotions?

I saw his Adam's apple move as he also stared at me. 

Now that I saw his face, I can't help but be amazed at the nice piece of art in front of me. He is a true definition of a Greek god. From his body to his face and look at that tattoo that runs from his cheek down to his chest. Yep, a Greek god but can Greek gods get a tattoo? 

He's the hottest guy that I have seen so far in my life, even hottest than Seijuro.

Wait, what?

My eyes widened as I remember Seijuro and everyone. I mustered all of my strength and pushed the Greek god away from me. He stumbled back and it was like he was snapped out of his reverie. I met his hard gaze as I tried to be brave in front of him.

What the hell did you do, Elle?! You idiot! Now he's gonna kill you for sure!

"Im sorry." I said in a soft tone and bowed slightly and there I ran.

Ran away for the sake of my life. 

I suddenly opened my eyes and gasped for air. I felt like I drowned, knocking the air out from my system and I was sure I felt like death was about to scoop me in his arms. But it's like he dropped me back and It was like I was pulled out from the water to save me from drowning.

My body hurts everywhere and I can't even move a part of my body. I feel so weak at the moment.

I woke up in a white luxurious room. I blinked my eyes as I tried to utter a word.

Where the fuck am I now?

"W-w-water." My voice came out hoarse then the door to the room I'm in and there I saw my mom. 

Oh great.

"Darling! You're awake!" she exclaimed and hurriedly walked towards me, dropping two plastic bags on her hands. 

Isn't it obvious, mom? I'm so freaking thirsty and I hate how dry my mouth is.

"W-water." I tried once again and it's a good thing my mom heard it and went to get one.  

She went back with a glass of water and assisted me in drinking it since I can't sit or move yet. It sucks to be like this to be honest.

After I drank the water, my mom placed the glass on the bed side table, she grabbed a chair and sat beside my bed. 

Her green eyes looked at me and it's just now that I observed the dark bags under her eyes. She looked stress and worried and to be honest it touched me. 

It's been so long since I have someone to care for me.

"I though I was gonna die." I whispered. 

"But you fought..." and her voice broke as tears started to flow form her green eyes. "Thank you for fighting, our baby." 

I broke down as I saw my mom weep for me. 

I still have my family. 

"I'm sorry mom." I said and my mom shook her head while tears streaming down her face. 

"You did nothing wrong baby. We should be the one apologizing to you for letting you be." she sobbed. "We love you so much okay?" 

"I love you too, mom." I smiled.

After that moment, my mom went out to meet the prime minister of Japan.

I heaved a deep sigh. Now, I'm alone in the hospital room and it's so freakin boring.

But one thing can't get out of my mind. 

The manly room, that scent and that Greek god with black flowers and a black snake on his cheeks down to his neck and down to his muscular chest. 

I blushed as I I remember his god sculpted physique, his sharp jawline, his pointed nose, his thick eyebrows and his captivating, gorgeous and enigmatic eyes.

He's perfect. 

But too bad... he's just a dream.

But why do I want to see him again?

__________________________________________________________