Harry used his own precome as lube, then lined his dick to Zayn's entrance and pushed slowly through the first resistance of Zayn's muscles. It's been too long, Zayn was tight. "Relax, baby" he stopped when he couldn't push any further and Zayn groaned in pain. He pumped him again and pushed when he felt his muscles relax and bottomed out. His dick twitched violently, he was going to come and he fought the feeling with body and mind. This can not be over in two minutes. He kissed licking Zayn's neck, moaned when Zayn's hips move up to meet his. Zayn was ready. Harry sat up, hands on Zayn's hips keeping them still as he slowly slide back and forth in his tight heat. He rolled his hips opening him further Zayn was tight, still. He hit the spot and Zayn bit the pillow screaming on it. That gave Harry his groove back he thrusted harder and deeper. He missed this, Zayn screaming his name, crying in pleasure, pulling out quick he flipped him on his front and pushed back in thrusting at a faster pace before Zayn could say what. Zayn's screams got louder as his thrust became harsher, he always liked it rough, so he gave Zayn what he always wanted. All of him. The sound of skin slapping was obscene as Harry pulled Zayn's hips to him with each thrust, he came calling out Zayn's name, as he clenched, pulsating on his dick. He continued thrusting, slower, riding both their highs, Zayn came all over the sheets. Harry's knees gave way and he fell on top of Zayn pressing him to the mattress. Zayn didn't even mind. He was out of it, high with orgasm.

"Okay, baby.." Harry's voice came out somehow. Zayn nodded breathing hard and heavy. Harry kissed his neck before rolling off him, using the sheets to wipe the cum, the cleaned Zayn. "I love you" Harry kissed between Zayn's shoulder blades, smiled seeing his skin covered with goosebumps.

"Haz.." Zayn whispered still on his stomach. Harry rolled him in his back and smiled seeing a smile on Zayn's face. "Love you too" Harry kissed him gently massaging his belly.

"We need to shower before the kids burst in here, baby"

"Carry me.." Zayn pulled him down for a kiss again. He can't get enough of those.

Harry got out of bed and lifted Zayn bridal style out of bed for their shower.
He stripped the dirty linen off the bed thrown them in laundry basket, opened windows and their door, before joining Zayn in the shower. It didn't take long before things steamed up, Zayn going down on his knees and Harry coming in his mouth. He was still horny, he had to push Zayn against the shower wall and fucked him-

"Oh my God!" Till a voice stopped them. Mary, their nanny. Zayn's legs were still wrapped around Harry's waist when he turned to face her, Harry not aware he turned with his left side, Mary gasped looking at his chest and ran out.

"How long do you think it would take for her to get over the shock?" Harry asked still inside of Zayn, and hard.

"Em, ten minutes maybe?" Zayn replied looking at the door, then Harry's eyes, they were hooded with lust, still.

"Okay.." Harry said and started fucking him again, Zayn bit his shoulder and they came for the third time before preparing to tell everyone about Harry.
Together, as a team.

Mary was more traumatised seeing the scar than their naked butts. She cried hearing the reason behind it. The older kids cried more than the rest, Yazz especially. Zayn asked Harry to have a one to one talk with her. He didn't hold in the tears infront of her too. "It's okay to cry.." he told her and the rest of their children.

Louis as if by sixth sense walked in on the cries and demanded an answer he wasn't prepared for. "Oh god, Harry. You stupid fool.." he hugged him, Yazz joined in and Louis hugged her too not letting go of Harry. "You should have told me, I would have kept quiet and not told anyone not even to Zayn.."

"Oh please, you're the same person" Harry smiled through tears.

"True.." Louis wiped tears off Harry's face, "I still hate you.."