4. Truth Or Dare (Minho)

It's another bonfire. Everyone is having fun. I'm just watching as the leader of the runners, Minho, is having fun. He's amazing... I could've sworn that he looked at me in my eyes and smiled.

"I have a great idea!" Yells Chuck from somewhere. Everyone stops what they're doing and look at Chuck.

"Let's play the game called truth or dare. I remember how to play it. You ask someone "truth or dare" and then he picks one of them. If he picks truth, he has to tell the truth about anything. If he picks dare, he has to do anything we tell him." He explains. There are many excited faces.

"Sure." Says Thomas from somewhere and everyone gathers around.

I just shrug and get closer to everyone as well.

"Newt, truth or dare?" Asks Chuck first. Newt thinks about it for a moment and then picks truth.

"You have to tell what you think of one of the girls in here." says Chuck and laughs.

Funny. Teresa and I are the only girls here and Teresa probably likes my best friend, Thomas.

"(Y/n) is beautiful and funny. She's also bloody cute but I don't like anyone from here more than as a friend." Says Newt and looks at me.

Phew. Now I don't have to turn him down...

I turn to look at Minho. He looks at me already and I blush.

"Thomas, truth or dare." Says Newt, making me turn my head away from Minho.

"Dare." Says Thomas and acts a little nervous. I nudge him on his shoulder and smirk. "Teresaa..." I whisper teasingly. He nudges me back.

"I'll give you two options. Kiss Teresa or spend the night in the slammer." Says Newt while smirking too. He and I are the only ones that know about Thomas' and Teresa's crushes towards each other.

Teresa blushes when Thomas moves closer to her. He kisses her passionately. Newt and I start to cheer at them and then everyone starts to laugh.

"(Y/n), truth or dare?" Asks Thomas suddenly after they break their kiss. He's smirking and takes a quick look at Minho.

I can't pick truth. Thomas would ask me to reveal my crush on him.

"Dare..." I mutter. I look at him in the eyes while he smirks even more.

"I dare you to sit on Minhos lap for the rest of the game." He then says. My cheeks start burning like crazy when I turn to look at Minho. For my surprise, he makes room for me on his lap and smiles.

I walk slowly towards him, hesitating. Then I kneel down in front of him.

"But what if I'm too heavy and Minho's legs crash-" I start but then Minho pulls me on his lap.

"Wasn't so hard, right?" He asks and smirks. I turn my face away from him, trying to stay calm. It's hard to look away since I'm literally facing him...

Minho turns us around so that both of us are now sideways to the rest of the people.

Everyone is cheering and whispering to us. I'm just feeling way too embarrassed. You little slinthead, Thomas.

The rest of the game goes pretty fast. Many dares have been picked, some of the gladers had to do so very stupid things... but all I can think about is the fact that I'm sitting on my crushes lap who even doesn't seem to care that much...

"(Y/n), truth or dare?" Asks Teresa suddenly. I shake my thoughts away and look at everyone around me. Maybe Teresa would be nice and let me do something else than sit on Minho's lap.

"Dare." I pick again. Teresa and Thomas change mischievous looks. This doesn't seem good...

"I'll give you two options. I dare you to kiss Minho or kiss the one person you like." Says Teresa.

Haha. Very funny Teresa... she knows very well that it's the same person.

I blush so hard and look at Minho. He looks at me too and then pulls my face closer and leans in, pressing his lips against mine.

The moment feels like forever and I'm not complaining. His sweet lips, touching mine...

"I would've picked my crush..." Says Minho after we break the kiss. I see something pensive in his eyes.

"I- I kind of... did..." I whisper in his ear. Then I blush and immediadly regret my confession. I turn my head away from him, not wanting to see his face.

"I mean... I-" I start but then Minho turns my face to face him. He immediadly kisses me again, holding my waist at the same time. Without hesitation. I kiss him back surprised but also extremely happy. I lift my hands on his cheeks.

After only like two seconds we can hear clapping and whistling around us. "(Y/n) and Minho!" some of them yell.

"Let's go have some privacy?" Asks Minho and I nod. He takes my hand and leads me to the map room.

"So you... actually liked me?" I ask him shyly. He chuckles. "You're a shank. You never noticed?" Asks Minho and smiles. "Well, no..." I say defensively.

Minho pats my head and pulls me closer. "Well, now I have you." He says and kisses me again. I touch his strong arms and he chuckles.

"Like what you see?" He asks teasingly. "Obviously." I mutter.

Bonus:

"Haha we knew it." - Teresa & Thomas who are spying on (Y/n) and Minho.