"Mr Walcott. When are you going to learn to come to class on time?" The teacher spoke in a very calm but rude tone.

"The day I fire you if you say another word about about me." He said smirking and made his way to his seat.

Unfortunately he sits next to me. He huffs and sits down humming a song I think? I don't even know.

The teacher stood speechless not knowing what to say.

I sighed. Thought he would have gotten used to it by now.
This behaviour was what he put up everyday, but no one dares to complain about him. Theo's dad owns the school and is the principal which means no one can kick him out of his dad's School.

I looked at him and he caught me staring. I blushed. Damn!
He looked right in my eyes and smiled for the first time. I smiled back. I had butterflies in my stomach.

At the end of the class he stood up looked at me and winked at me. I blushed again turing as red as a tomato.

School was finally over! Finally!

I took out the things I needed from my locker. I made my way out of the School thinking of my comfy home and laying in bed all day. Tomorrow is Saturday meaning no school.

******

On my way home I stopped by a store to pick up the groceries that mom gave me a list of before I left to School. I hate running these shopping errands after School. I also grabbed a couple of things I needed from the Store on the way out and left a text to my mom letting her know I'll reach home in a short while.

After walking for a few miles I started feeling a bit uncomfortable.
I started to feel like someone has their eyes on me and was following me for a while. I turned around to see who it was and walking slowly behind me was a guy dressed in full black. I gulped not knowing what to do. This is exactly why I hate shopping at night.

Fuck this!

I started walking faster when I knew he was getting closer. I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth muddling my scream. I prayed. Somone pls save me! Just then everything went blank!

******

I woke up in a comfy bed. I fluttered my eyes open and lazily stood up. Questions popped into my head one by one.

Where was I?
What happened?
Who saved me?

The door swung open. A lady who appeared to be a maid walked in with breakfast in a tray and standing next to the lady was Theo. He stared at me with his arms crossed.

NO WAY!
THEO WALCOTT?!
THEO WALCOTT KIDNAPPED ME?
AND HE IS HERE RIGHT NOW!
OMG OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE HIM??
BUT WHY WOULD HE?!
UGH, I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE....

My thoughts were interrupted when Theo spoke.
"How are you feeling Brooke?" he questioned with full confidence. The dominance in his voice can be clearly seen when he spoke.

I stared at him with a blank expression.

How does he know my name? Like we never hung out or talked at school. We were like two poles apart at school. Never looked at each other, spoke or anything.

He was wearing a red t shirt and shorts. Damn!! My god!
He looked like a Greek god. I was staring at him. HARD!

"I-I-im good" I finally took my courage to speak to him while I was still staring at him.

"That's better" he sat down in a chair next to me.

I was blushing. This guy knew how to play with a girl without doing anything.

"Um where am I?" I asked clearly confused about what's happening right now.

OUT OF ALL THE GIRLS I, BROOKE WEST IS IN A BED NEAR THEO AKA THE BAD BOY! ANY GIRL WOULD BEG AND DIE TO BE IN MY POSITION!
IN MY HEAD I SMIRKED FEELING HAPPY AND LUCKY! LIKE WHO WOULDN'T?

"You're in my house Brooke." he said stating the obvious.

I rolled my eyes, not like I didnt know that.

"Uhh what happened? How did I end up here? " I asked.

"Well I was driving by in my car when I saw you walking at a very fast pace. I figured something was not right when I saw a man dressed in black walking behind you. Suddenly he ran upto you and got ahold of you. So I got out of my car and ran towards where he had you pinned to the ground. He apparently put a cloth with some Chloroform on your mouth to have you unconscious. I punched him and knocked him down and got him into jail since he tried to kidnap you so you should be thankful I helped you. I called the police and I picked you up and bought you to my house, got a doctor to check on you, got my maid to change your clothes and let you sleep in my room and thats about it." He spoke without any hesitation.

I was almost dying. The man he tried to kidnap me? Oh my god!

I bursted out crying, tears streaming down my face.

Theo stared at me confused "Oh god, did I say something bad?!"

I glanced at him. I stood up from the bed and walked over to the chair he was sitting in and plomped myself into his lap and hugged him.

God knows what would have happened if he wasnt there and here I thought he kidnapped me. Oh god, how stupid can I be?

He was first surprised but he embraced me after a while. I hugged him as tight as possible not letting him go.

I pulled back from the hug and looked him in the eyes, "Thanks Theo, thank you so much. Omg I don't know what I would have done if you were not there"

He pulled me back into a tight hug and nuzzled in my neck.

"You're welcome Brooke" he murmured against my neck.

Theo was my hero!
My hero!

I was glad. Quickly I drifted into another long sleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Pls click on the vote button after reading

Hope u like the book!

Pls tell me if there are any mistakes!!
😊❣