Sharon was listening him without uttering a single word...but she becomes shocked when Swayam talked about his pic.

Sharon (stammers): I d-on't h-a-v-e yo-ur a-ny p-i-c.

Swayam (comes closer to her): didn't you take my picture when we went to beach(whispers in her ears)

Sharon remembers taking Swayam's pic secretly when he was busy admiring nature's beauty...

Swayam(looking straight into her eyes): don't you remember it...

Sharon too was looking at him without blinking her ... She was again lost in his eyes... she didn't know what to reply... she was not able to understand anything... whatever he was saying was true only... but the question is why she is feeling so?

Swayam(smiles): think...think...and last but not the least... Why are you imagining me everywhere?

Saying this he disappears.

Sharon gets shocked

Sharon: Where he went?

She goes near the window and looks outside to find him.

Sharon (hits her forehead): OMG... Sharon you are getting mad day by day... firstly you used to only think about him... now you even started hallucinating him... Lord... What's happening to me?

She goes towards her bed and sits on it

Sharon: From the day I met him... I am thinking about him... I like to spend time with him... I like to be close to him... I like to share his happiness and sorrows... I smile idiotically thinking about him...his cute and handsome face...his care...his teasing...shit...shit... I am thinking about each and everything related to him... What the hell is this? (irritated about her feelings)

She pours some water in a glass from the jug and drinks it...

Sharon (taking deep breath): Ok... relax Sharon... calm down...you need to talk to someone...for clearing all these confusions...but the question is whom to call?...umm Vicky (imagining the situations)... No way that idiot will increase my confusion...then...umm Kriya?....No...(shouts horrified)... She will tease the hell out me...