Four: How You Get The Girl

Start from the beginning

'Call us when you wake up
- HiJack'

Apparently, that's their 'ship name' or whatever. They were the ones that thought of it. It made me physically cringe every time. They could've thought of a better one. Preferably one that wasn't a verb that meant something illegal.

"Well, if you must know—"

"Aye."

"It was a cold Sunday's night... the stars were twinkling, the entire neighborhood was fast asleep..." 

Hooh, boy.

"Oi, just get straight to the point, ye daft!" Hiccup pouts.

"Uncle Fergus called us." Jack took over.

"—in the middle of the night!" added Hiccup, throwing his hands in the air.

Yup, they're still mad.

"He told us that we should fetch you from the bar ASAP because—"

I snorted, "He said 'ASAP'?"

"Nah," we all snickered, "...he told us to get you back home because apparently..."

Uh-oh.

"...your mom found out about the sleeping dummy you left when she checked in your room."

Dammnit! I was sure that was fool proof. Why do the best things in life only happen in movies? Then again, Mum's no fool.

Letter B. Letter B. Letter B...

"Honestly, I don't blame Aunt El." Hiccup fluttered his lashes sarcastically, "I mean, a dummy, Merida? That's lame. Where'd you get that idea? From Jack?"

"Whaaat? It worked in the movies!" 

"A dummy for a dummy!" Grandpa started laughing hysterically like the absolute mad man he was. 

"So, then, we went to get you and uh... you were kinda the only one left in there."

What?!

"And you were also asleep on the floor like some depressed hobo."

Depressed homo?! That I am.

"Good thing Rapunzel still works there. She told us everything." Hiccup re-activated his mom-mode.

"Er... and what was everything?" Something tells me I don't want to find out.

"Apparently, you drank about ten shots of vodka?!" 

"I mean, I'm impressed but still! See this?!" Jack grabbed the nearest pillow beside him, shoving it to the camera. He then started slapping it back and forth as if it were a face... my face. "This is you if I was there right now!"

I sink down into my seat. Ten shots of Valka.

"And she said you started dancing around with the people and... made-out with them!"