Before You Read

Hello lovely people! Thank you so much for giving this book a chance! I just wanted to give you a small idea of what to expect from this story before you get into it. This book contains some themes that may be triggering to certain readers (alcoholism, suicide, death, etc.) This is just a warning and if any of that makes you uncomfortable please proceed with caution.

I'd also like to say I am not going to do too many physical descriptions of the characters in the book other than Harry. I know some readers prefer to know what the characters look like but I want everyone to be able to put whatever features they want onto these characters, therefore, their races, hair colors, eye colors, etc. will not be often stated. Everyone is welcome to think of these characters however you want and I hope everyone can feel adequately represented.

There will also be no smut in this book. I prefer my characters to have more emotional connections rather than...😳 ya know. And I'm also underage so I feel like it would just be uncomfy for me to write about. If you prefer books with smut I'm super sorry! And if that makes you uninterested in my book I completely understand. This is the only time I will be addressing this subject throughout the story.

Lastly, this book takes place in 1913. Though I tried my best to encapsulate the themes of this time, some of the book may not be entirely historically accurate. I apologize in advance for any accidental misuses of historical content. This is the first book I've ever written and it's taken a lot of guts to post this, but I really hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it. This book is dedicated to my dear friend Chloe. Thanks for always supporting me and being so amazing throughout this process., thank you for reading. You have no idea how much this means to me :)

Updates every Sunday and Wednesday!

All the love,
A.