"OK since our beautiful daughter arrived and our family is getting bigger I was wondering if you maybe want to find a bigger place for just me you and the kids" Chanyeol says making me lose control of my emotions and start to cry. "You want us to move out, what about Sehun and Kai" I turn to see their faces as I  try to hold back my sadness while I turn back to look at Chanyeol.

"We won't have a room for her sweetheart if we stay here and don't you want a garden they can play in? " Chanyeol continues as I look down at our sleeping daughter across my lap.

"No I want to stay here, I don't want to move we are all a family. I have lost you all before and I won't allow that to happen just because I gave birth to another baby. We can make it work here somehow" I feel my emotions rise up as I quickly wipe my tears away.

"We kinda hoped you would say that, we really want to be apart of it too" Sehun says smiling looking up at me from the floor. "Then why mention it and get me all emotional" I laugh a little as I wipe my tears again. "We needed it to be your choice sweetheart" Chanyeol moves closer wrapping his arm around my shoulder kissing my cheek.

"Can we tell him now please" Kai gets all giddy making Tae get off his lap. "Tell me what?" I look at all three of them as they all start to smile.

"Well we had this idea" Chanyeol starts to tell me but Kai stop him. "Let me tell please please" he says while Chanyeol just nods his head.

"OK so we where thinking, since we don't  have another room for her for when she is older that maybe we could make a room" Kai stands up being all excited making Sehun get up from the floor.

"I like the idea but where?" I ask him as he starts to talk. "We can build a wall here and make her room attached to mine so she is next door to me" Kai says making Sehun huff. "Why does she need to be next to your room for why can't she be next to mine" Sehun huffs as I just begin to laugh. "I'll go sort them out" Chanyeol kisses me softly while taking Tae up into his arms as he follows the other two to try sort them out.

"Look at those three fighting over where to build your room my little angel. You are going to be so spoilt by them". I turn my head to see the three of them standing in a circle still discussing where her room should go.

"Look at those three men and a toddler fighting over your room sweetheart. Your uncles and daddy have been the best thing to happen to my life till you and your brother came along. Things where bad for awhile my princess I ran away because I though it would hurt your daddy's career turns out all I needed to do was to be honest with him and speak to him. Now here we are looking at those three and your brother fighting over your room and I wouldn't change it for all the money in the world. We may not be the perfect family that the world sees but we are a family. So my angel when your older and ever feel like I did, don't run away from your emotions tell the person because I nearly lost your daddy over it and to think of it all now I'm glad I came back and he took me back because I would never have had you and your just so perfect and beautiful" I begin to really cry now as I gently touch her little chubby cheeks then her little clenched fist.

"Appa crying" Tae says making me see him climb on the sofa beside me as the others rush over towards me sitting around me. "This was all too much for you sweetheart I'm sorry" Chanyeol lifts Tae onto his lap as he sits beside me.

"No its ok I just got emotion at all of this and was telling our little angel what happened and if I never came back she wouldn't be here". I turn back to look at our daughter as Chanyeol touches her little hand making me smile at how big his is towards her little tiny one.

"That is all in the past now let's move on sweetheart" Chanyeol kisses my cheek followed by Tae making me smile. Kai gets on his knees and kisses my cheek too making Sehun pull him away. "Why you do that Sehun?" Kai moans making me laugh. "It's ok" I turn back to our daughter and then back to the three of them.