“For me, cut my hair. Shoulder length and let me see what color will match me. Then with my sister just let it long and fix her a little bit of curls”

“Okay ma'am have a seat  then”

I sat on the chair, I could see that my hair is too long and I wanted to make it short.

The shampoo is too fragrant, the fingers on my scalp makes me relaxed.

The whole process took about an hour, I love my shorter hair. I feels lighter and my new hair color I love it.

“Reigue,come here”

“Why?”

“Mom and dad are free on this hour, we can have a video chat with them”

I contacted them easily. When they answered it they are so surprised seeing us together again.

“Look, our daughters are together again”

“Hi mom, hi dad”

It was a long conversation with them specially with my ling lost sister.

Yes she's just my clone but I and my parents have loved her.

We went home, in my house.

“Nanay Meldy, I'm home” I joyfully told her

“Wow, anak you bring your sister here with you, you both look the same”

I hugged nanay Meldy tightly, she hugged me back.

“Anak, I may lost my daughter but I had you, Kayisha Denise, Flare Onyx, Van Ashtron, Thunder Kade and now your sister”

Van and Kadey are on the living room, they are watching TV.

“Hi Reigue Xenonne, I'm Thunder Kade”

The two of them shake there hands together.

My phone rung, It's Calvin Callix.

“Guys  I just need to answer this”

I went out of the house and answer the call

“Hey  Rogue Argonne, how's Kill?”

Ahmm, Honestly I don't know. I haven't visited our house yet”

“Oh okay, I understand I know you were busy”

“Calvin, I had Reigue Xenonne with me. Can I bring her to our house?”

“…I think, please don't do that. I still don't know her yet.But please bring Van Ashtron, Kayisha Denise, Flare Onyx and Thunder Kade  tommorow to the Island, I will be giving all of you something”

“Okay, I respect your decision. Well that land and house is yours”

“I bought it for you”

“Why did you call?”

“I'll be transferring at Limiton next school year.”

“Why?”

“The Philippine president , our organization ,and Liminton Integrated High  School has an agreement”

Agreement?

“Huh? What Agreement?”