Pt 15: Grapes

OMG YOU GUYS OVER 700 RATES! That's amazing!! Thank you to all y'alls comments too! When I say I go back and read every. single. one of them I totally mean it.

Okay ALSO DID YOU GUYS KNOW THE VOICE ACTORS OF KUROO AND KENMA CAME TOGETHER TO MAKE A 18+ YAOI OF THEM? I CAN LITERALLY DIE HAPPY NOW KNOWING THEY SHIP THEM LIKE OMG.

Their voice actors are also those of Lyon and Grey from Fairytail and Todoroki and Hawk from MHA, and it just makes me so happy they they're like bffs no matter what.

Even though Kuroo forcefully closed the door, he made sure to gently put down Kenma, who floated to the ground.

Kuroo then grabbed Kenma's arms and pinned them up over his head, against the wall. Kuroo was able to hold both of Kenma's hands in one of his, placing the other on Kenma's waist while pushing up against him.

"Safe word." Kuroo demanded, barely able to hold himself back.

"Kuroo you know I don't need-"

"Safe word," he growled again, making it clear he would do nothing unless he knew his Kitten was safe.

Kenma looked up at Kuroo, who was towering over him and clearly trying extremely hard to hold himself back. I knew he cared about me, but this is far more then I could have ever hoped for, he thought to himself. "Grapes," Kenma said.

"Grapes huh?" said Kuroo, "did you know cats are allergic to grapes?"

"Kuroo I don't care."

"Good Kitten," was all Kuroo responded before leaning in to kiss him. Every thought left Kuroo's mind, except that of, I need more.

Kuroo moaned into the kiss, practically begging Kenma to let him in. Kenma, of course, happily obliged.

Kuroo push sweeping strokes through Kenma's mouth, making it very clear what he could to elsewhere.

Kenma moaned just barely audible, and Kuroo thought that that was officially his favorite sound he had ever heard

Kuroo grabbed the hem of Kenma's shirt, literally ripping it off. Then he began to leave a trail of kisses down his stomach, pausing after every peck.

"Kitten."

Kiss.

"You."

Kiss.

"Are."

Kiss.

"Mine," Kuroo said forcefully as he bit down for emphasis.