Pt 7: Letters

THANK YOU ALL SM FOR THE LOVE ON THE LAST CHAPTER!!!! You guys are the best- 4K reads and over 100 rates?? That's amazing!! Thank you guys so much! Also please look at how pretty Akaashi looks in that photo like JESUS.

I know the last chapter was focused on KuroKen, butttt don't worry- I plan on every ship having a chapter at leastttt and I'll be continuing on with the shorter truth/dare ones as well.

And now we continue with a little recap in case anyone forgot!

Kuroo was holding Kenma's hand as he opened the door, and was not prepared for what he would find inside.

"GIVE ME BACK MY PILLOW!" screamed Hinata.

Absolute chaos was going on inside the house. It was a miracle Kuroo and Kenma hadn't heard from outside. Everyone was running around or fighting in some type of way.

"IT'S NOT EVEN YOUR PILLOW IT'S MINE!" screamed back Tendo, who seemed to have arrived, finally.

"IT'S LITERALLY NEITHER OF YOUR'S PILLOW I'M THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT!" yelled Suga, attempting to break up the tug of war between the two

"SHUT UP!" screamed both red heads.

Suddenly Noya rushed into Kuroo, "KUROO LET ME HIDE BEHIND YOU."

Noya didn't even wait for an answer as he jumped OVER Kuroo's head and landed behind him, attempting to use Kuroo as some type of shield.

"NOYAAAA!" screamed Tanaka, "YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!"

"TOO BAD YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"

Tanaka and Noya ran every which way around Kuroo and Kenma, who was still barely peaking out from behind the larger boy, much like a game of cat and mouse, except sometimes they would switch who was chasing the other.

All of a sudden, Tanaka halted for a second, causing Noya to run into him and fall down, saying, "Oh! Congrats you two! We all saw it coming," and IMMEDIATELY went back to chasing after Noya.

"T-thanks?!" said Kuroo, clearly confused.

On the other side of the room, Lev, Yaku, and Yamamoto were all screaming at each other about some tv show, Yamamoto and Lev CONVINCED that the royal prince would save the say while Yaku thought that the prince would die trying... or something like that.