09

The girl held tightly to Minju's arms. Hyerin prayed for her to be better.

The nurse came, but she wasn't really helping since she didn't know what happened.

The three all know what's happening- clearly. Minju wasn't moving an inch and it worried everyone.

Her mother came and pick her up while she was unconscious.Her mother rested her onto her bed. Resting a palm onto her head but quickly retreated her hand.

She blew against her palm. Her daughters head was incredibly hot. Mother furrowed her eyebrows, but chose the better way is to allow the girl to rest.

Closing her bedroom door, she rushed towards her room. The bookshelf was now a mess as the women was going through each and one of them.

Throwing some onto the floor, flipping through each page but clicked her tongue as it wasn't the one she was looking for.

She roamed her hands around the book. Seeking in each chapter and stops when she founds the one she wanted.

A relieved sigh left her lips. It was a book that her angel friend gave to her. She said every question she has about the afterlife it's all in here.

She murmured some words. Her breath hitched. Her body stiffened. She was clueless so why her daughter was acting such way.

And she found the answers.

The book fell onto the floor, creating a loud thud. A hand clasped onto her mouth. It all made sense now.

Her daughter just turned 18. At that age is where your powers would start to activate.
Minju is about to turn 18 just a week from now.

Her eyes began to water. Thousands of question wandering around her head.

Will she be okay?
Is she dangered?
What would happen next?

A knock interrupted her thoughts. She took a step onto the door, peeking her head through the window.

She twisted the handle, greeted with worried faces and a bow.

"Sorry to bother you Ms.Hwang, we're here for Minju." Mark spoke. Minsoo moved aside, allowing the three to enter her home.

"She's upstairs" Minsoo quivered. It was seenable she was unsure of what was happening. A hand was place on her shoulders.

"Everything will be fine Ms.Hwang, we'll try our best to help out" a small smile crept onto her, nodding her head.

The three angels entered her daughters room. A tear left her eye but she quickly wiped it away.

All that she hoped was for her to be alright.

Hyerin sat next to the unconcious girl. Her hand passing through her hair. She couldn't help but felt upset too.

Minju was her friend since day one. Even though it started off as an order- the two slowly grew and became like sisters.

Chenle gazed at the girl, before opening his mouth to speak. "Its time." His voice was low but was still heard.

"No," Mark refused, stepping closer to the younger one. "We are not doing that-"

"I agree with Chenle." Mark's gazed moved onto the girl. Disbelief and judgement. "No we are not."

"It's the best for her. She is turning 18 in a week." Chenle gulped. He hated the thought as much as Mark did, but it was the best for Minju.

A palm rested onto Minju's forehead. Caressing it slowly. It was silent. None utter a word with another.

Hyerin closed her eyes but a hand moved hers before she could have done anything. Her eyes flew wide open.

Mark's intense stare made Hyerin looked away. His grip loosened, turning his heels to leave the room.

Chenle's hand was wrapped in a fist. A heavy breath left his mouth. "She needs to meet her father."

A portal opened wide into hell, as Jeno walked inside. Blood dripping at the edge of his mouth not bothering to wipe it.

Hyuck called him over. Waving his hand in the air. "That seems like a good meal, huh?" He teasingly said.

Jeno layed flat onto the couch causing the other to furrow his eyebrow. He walked closely to the boy.

"You good?" As he held a basket of grapes, throwing one by one inside his mouth. Jeno responded with a nod.

Hyuck knew he wasn't but shrugged it off anyway. The door slammed opened, greeting the youngest one to enter.

They two watched as he entered the room. Veins popping out of Jisung arms. His eyes red and his scent of fresh blood.

He walked up to the older ones. He huffed out an air. Jisung made eye contact with Jeno, his grip on his jacket tightened.

Jeno stood up, sharing an intense glare with the younger one. His eyes showed no fear.

"What are you two doing?" a voice interupted. Making Jeno's eyes turn back to its original color.

"Hey mom" Jeno greeted, avoiding eye contact with the women. A smile was plastered on her face, holding a cup of water in her palm.

"Have a drink honey, you look exhausted." Jeno took the cup from his mothers hand. Sipping on it. Hyuck took his leave, dragging Jisung with him.

Jeno sat down on the couch, sighing. He fidgeted with his fingers as thoughts flooded his mind.

His mother sat next to him, pulling him closer. She patted his head, assuring him everything would be okay.

"What is it honey?" she began, stroking her sons hair making him calmer than before.

A loud sob came out of Jeno's lips but he quickly shut his mouth. His mother looked at him in worried.

She knew her son better than anyone did. She patted his head, pulling him into a tight hug.

Jeno began to cry more, sobbing into his mother shirt as she rubbed his back for comfort.

His cries slowly dissapeared. He lifted his head from her shoulder, wiping his eyes.

"Is it a girl?" the question stunned the boy. Jeno's gaze went back to her, furrowing his eyebrows. He was speechless.

"Jaemin did tell me you've been hanging with a girl a lot lately- is it her?" Jeno's face flushed red and his mother giggled in response.

"Huh.." Those were the only words that could come out of his mouth. His face flash the color red and his ears were burning hot.

"Tell me, who's the lucky girl?"

Author:
Meno or Jenju? Also we stan Jeno's mom uwu