I Should Have Known Better (Cheater Yang x Male Reader)

Foreword,

I would have published this for Valentines day but I live up to my name ( lay z boi) so I will do so now. Plus something happened at the time so now that we are petty much over that, I'lll upload this now

-Lay Z boi

(Cheater Yang x male reader)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) POV

It was February 8th and I was excited for Valentine's day. I would make the most romantic date for my firecracker, Yang Xiao Long

It was all planned out, I wrote a song for her that I'll play on my guitar, got her a nice gift that I know she'll love. But then what about dinner?

"Hmm, what would Yang like for our romantic dinner?"

I want to talk to Ruby to ask her about it, and she will help me prepare it too.

As I got closer to team RWBY's dorm, I heard moaning and the bed shaking.

Sex.

I heard Neptune moan, Weiss and Neptune were probably at it, good for them (sarcasm)

(A/n): it's not like if I'll kill Neptune or anything because I like Weiss, b-baka

I was about to text Ruby where she was but then I heard the last thing I'd ever wanted to hear...

" Oh yes!! Fuck~"

Yang was moaning

I knocked down the door and confronted Yang

"Oh (Y/n)! No, it's not what you think it is! He blackmailed me and forced me to have sex with him!"

"If he was, you could've told me that he was blackmailing you, then I would have known about this situation and beat his ass"

"But he told me to be quiet about it"

"I heard you enjoy it. Weiss and everyone else were right, you're just a slut. I should've known better. I should've never been with you in the first place"

"No wait- I-I-I can fix this, please! let me fix our relationship"

"No Yang, it's over. I'm breaking up with you"

"Let me fix our relationship please, I made a mistake"

"So did I"

I left the room, ignoring her pleas

I can hear her wanting to apologize and be back together again but it's all over. She broke my heart...

And I broke up with her.

"AGH!! Stupid bitch!!! Why did I even trust that slut in the first place?!"

I shouted, throwing myself onto my bed. I was pissed, and heartbroken

"Why did she even care to be with me if she's going to cheat on me? *sob*"

After I finished crying, I went to tell Oz that I'm going to transfer to another school. He said that it was cool and soon enough, I was ready.

I told everyone that I'm leaving and now I'll say my farewells to my friends and team.

"Goodluck (Y/n), call me when you get there" Pyrrha said and hugged me.

" I'll miss you (Y/n), who else is fast enough to compete against me in eating pancakes?" Nora said.

"I'll miss you too m-my bro. You helped me a lot and changed my life" jaune said tearing up

"Thanks for everything (Y/n), I'll miss you my love- uh GREAT f-friend" Ren said hugging me

Wait, what?