Salvation (Cheater Weiss x male reader x ???)

I can't believe it took me about 58 mins (with a few distractions) to complete this story. My new record!

I was coming home to Beacon. I wanted to see my girlfriend Weiss Schnee. I am so lucky to have her as my girl.

I saw Jaune walk past me with his head down, crying.

"Hey Jaune, what's wrong?"

He didn't answered and turned at the corner and left. I began heading towards RWBY's dorm. I heard moaning

"YeS Neptune! Fuck~"

I went in and saw Weiss cheating on me with Neptune.

(How original but it's the easiest to do. It was either Neptune or Zwei)

"(Y/n)! It's no-"

I left

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Weiss said stopping in front of me

Wait? How did she get here so fast and all dressed up?

"(Y/n)! Let me explain!" I heard Weiss call out from the dorm

'If this is Weiss, then who's that?'

I peeked and see the Weiss in the room walking out of the dorm in a wardrobe.

There are two Weisses?

The (better looking) Weiss in front of me walked towards the wardrobe Weiss and pulled out Myrthenaster and a glyph appeared behind her. She launched herself to my Weiss and stabbed her. Blood spluttered everywhere

"Wtf?"

The New Weiss turned to me and smiled

"Hello darling~❤"

"Weiss you just killed Weiss!"

"I know"

"Who are you?"

"I'm your waifu Weiss Schnee! Well, I come from another dimension. The 2nd dimension"

"Wait what?"

"I lost my precious (Y/n) because of my own...anger. It was accident. So I came here to take you! And since your Weiss cheated on you, I can save you and heal your heart! I'm glad I killed her too. Kill two birds with one stone!"

"Umm, ok?"

The girl who claims she is Weiss from the second dimension walks closer to me

"I won't let you die again"

"Wait, die again?"

"Oops! Well I'll tell you the story. My (Y/n) was trying to escape. He got free from his restraints and said some... Horrid and cruel heartbreaking things to me like that I am a psycho, or that I'm delusional. It hurted me but I tried to hold back. He kept pushing my buttons until I had enough. I killed him, my poor future husband..."

She wiped away her tears

"I felt so heartbroken. I killed the man that I loved. So I got some help making this portal and poof! I'm here to take you with me my love!"

I thought about her story. She's a crazy yandere but she is sorry about killing me- my other counterpart in her dimension. I love Weiss, well loved the Weiss that now is laying on the floor in a pool of her blood.

Should I do it?

I hug her

"You know, I feel very lucky to have a girl that will travel to another dimension for me. I love you 2nd dimension Weiss Schnee"

"I love you too"

She held my faced and passionately kissed me in the mouth. She pushed her tongue in my mouth gently and began to take over.

I moaned, I love the kiss

Weiss pinned me down and we began to hump each other.

"Let's go back home" I said

We went back to her dimension

Timeskip brought to you by a traumatized Neptune, who saw everything

Weiss wanted us to get married immediately. Her family was suprisingly nice and loved me like a son, unlike the one from my dimmension. Her father gave me her hand in marriage and her siblings were happy for us.

We got married a few days later and got a mansion of our very own. Even thought Weiss still had yandere tendencies in her, I still love her. I look after her just how she looks after me. We had eyes for each other. We had babies and some pets.

I can vagely remember the other Weiss. The one who cheated on me. I admit if it wasn't for her, then I wouldn't had enjoyed my new life here. I would've been wishing to go back home or whatnot. 

"Daddy! Daddy! Mommy said come downstairs for dinner! She wants to tell you something important"

"Ok, I'll be heading there now"

I close my book and head downstairs holding my daughter's hand. My lovely wife was sitting down and all of our other children were surrounding her or sitting down by me.

"(Y/n), were having a new member in the family"

I hug my wife. I never get tired of hugging her. She hugs back and we sit back down

"We're having our seventh baby!"

The End