I tied my hair into a bun and did my makeup. I was about to take my phone from the side table when I saw an unfamiliar box on the table that I didn't notice earlier.

I was hesitant to open it, at first, but me being a curious cat, I opened it to see what's inside.

Wait... Am I seeing things?

These are incredibly beautiful~

(I'm sorry, my fashion sense is not that good 😅)

_

I looked at the time on my phone before wearing the heels. I took a final look in the mirror and left the room.

I glanced down from the stairs, in the living room and saw everyone sitting on the couch, probably waiting for me to come down.

I slowly climbed down the stairs, watching my steps as I don't wanna trip over by these heels.

They looked up, hearing my footsteps but my gaze shifted to Taehyung. His jaw fell as soon as he saw me. I wanted to giggle at his reaction but his figure was making my breaths uneven.

I gulped when I reached down, as I didn't know to face him anymore

I gulped when I reached down, as I didn't know to face him anymore. He was looking so mesmerizing that I couldn't take my eyes off from him.

I stood there without moving an inch until Seojoon suddenly coughed. I shifted my eyes towards Seojoon and Mrs. Kim and found that they were trying to hold their laughter.

I quickly covered my face with both of my hands, feeling the extreme level of embarrassment, as soon as I realized that I was staring at him a bit too longer than I should have.

Suddenly, I felt a soft touch on both of my hands.

Removing my hands away from my face, he leaned in making me look up to face him but damn, he was too close.

I couldn't help but admire all the little flaws he had on his face. The little scar near his cheek, that I've never noticed he had, added more beauty in his features.

Gradually, my stare shifted towards his eyes and he smirked. "Not so embarrassed now, darling?"

Shit.

My cheeks turned red while I felt tickles inside my stomach. I tried to back away but he did never let go of my hands. Instead, he leaned in closer before whispering into my ear,

"But I like seeing you embarrassed like this, wifey."

Fuck! I felt those butterflies going wild inside. I pulled my hands away from him when I heard a car horn. Apparently, Mrs. Kim and Seojoon were already outside, waiting for us in the car.

I quickly walked outside, trying to avoid any conversation with Taehyung again. I went to the car and sat beside Mrs. Kim in the back seat. Seojoon sat at the passenger seat and a driver would drive the car.

Seconds later, Taehyung arrived and opened the door from my side. I tried shifting towards Mrs. Kim but suddenly, she put a few bags between her and me, making me unable to shift further.

"These are a few gifts I bought for Mr. and Mrs. Jung." Mrs. Kim said explaining.

"Let me put these in the trunk." Taehyung said and went to grab the bags but Mrs. Kim stopped him.

"NO NO... These are really fragile. I think it would be better to keep these on the seat beside me." she said before adding. "You'll be comfortable sitting on Taehyung's lap, right y/n?" she smiled sheepishly.

Why do I feel like I am being pushed into a very weird trap?

I faked a smile and got out of the car. "Should I take another c-" Taehyung got interrupted as Seojoon spoke up.

"Taehyung, hurry up. Otherwise, we'll be late." Taehyung looked at me with worry in his face.

"It's just a car ride. It won't be long, so it's alright." I said while smiling, to assure him as I knew what he was worried about.

Taehyung shortly nodded and went inside, sitting on the seat. I sighed before carefully placing myself on his lap.

It's going to be a long ass ride...