"So your brother is the father after all," she told him.

"Yes he is," Varun said. He knew Aanya was there to make him realize what a jerk his brother was. He knew she detested men like those.

But against his assumptions, Aanya said, "He really loves Simran."

Varun stared at her. Was it really Aanya?

"Okay stop staring or I'll punch you," she was back to her self.

"Phew. Now that's normal," Varun said and smiled. Aanya smirked and Varun found it cute. A different side of Aanya.

"Look I know the two of us don't get along well but I feel that I know you quite well. I know you like Simran and I know you love your brother," she said.

"I.. I.. It's not..."

"Don't say anything. I've seen the way you have looked after her and I never thought a brat like you could. I admire you for that. I still think that your brother is a jerk but he is your brother. You can't start hating him for wrongly facing a situation which he had never expected to face."

Varun weirdly found some comfort in Aanya's words.

She continued, "Varun you need to take a step backwards now and concentrate on other things. I find you very irritating but I'm willing to help you with this. This might be a huge headache for me but I'd like to try it out."

She brought her right hand forward and asked, "Friends?"

Varun's eyes widened.

Was Aanya really trying to befriend him? Coz he didn't remember a single moment when they had gotten along. But how much ever he despised her, he as much admired her character. Bold and outspoken.

Varun knew he did have to take a step behind and this was a start to it.

He shaked her hand and replied, "Yea.. Friends!"

"I knew you couldn't resist my charms for longer," Varun teased her and received a punch on his arm immediately.

"Oooww!," he cried.

"Yeah that's how charming I find you! And mind you! Try flirting with me once and the next place you receive that punch would be your face!," she warned and smirked.

Varun laughed. Aanya was totally staying single forever, he thought.

Varun spoke, "Whatever! I win in one aspect here though! I'm related to the baby. You're not!"

He showed her his tongue like a baby and she laughed.

"I'll let you have that!," she said.

Both of them were glad they were having a fresh start. None of them were interested in flirting or relationships, which made it easier.

"My my! Please don't start fighting here! It's a hospital!," Keya who saw them sit together said.

"They're friends now. I saw them shake hands!," Tanya said as she was walking towards them.

Everyone stared at each other seriously for a moment and gave out a laugh the other.

"Here, Marc got coffee for you all," she said handing out the Starbucks cups.

Vivan saw Krish talk to Vansh. His brother was very much disturbed.

He took coffee for the two of them.

"Here," said Vivan offering them the cups.

"No thanks," Vansh said.

Vivan sighed, "We are here with you bro! Both Varun and I. Please relax. For my sake, have this coffee."