Chapter XIII: Bumping Into Someone

Start from the beginning

"Enjoy your meal." Eric says coldly but with a small grin. In that simple and short words, it attracted attentions. I look confused and take a sit besides Tris.

They looked confused and of course, Christina has to speak up first.

"What was that?" Christina asked.

"That's nothing." My short reply to them.

"This is the biggest news for today Alice." Christina says.

"I think Eric is flirting with you." Will says. Gosh. As if, if he flirt with someone. Or liked to flirt with him.

"I think his not kind of a flirting guy." Tris spoke up. I nod at Will and raised my brows.

"Yeah, he's doesn't look like that." Al agreed. But what happened earlier makes me think his flirting with me.

"Something weird happened earlier while I'm heading towards here. Eric pinned me at the walls." I say. Christina just chuckles and answered.

"Did you both kissed?" Christina asked. I punch her play on the shoulders playfully and answers.

"No. Yuck. Eww. I wouldn't do that. Besides, his a leader and a rude person." I say to them.

"That's flirting. I mean, pinning someone on the walls means flirting. Have he talked to you nicely?" Will asked.

"Well, yeah. And it's giving me chills." I say sarcastically. 

"That's what I'm telling you." Will says.

"Maybe Eric just in a good mood today." Tris says.

"As if. Why would he be?" Christina asked.

"I don't know. Good sleep or pay day?" Tris says sarcastically.

"Sorry, I got to get my breakfast." I say as I stand and go to the line.

When I'm in a line I keep thinking about him. Why isn't he rude at me? I don't like if his likely rude at me but I regret that his nice at me either. I toke some pancakes and some omelet. And I toke a milk in a mug.

"You do really like milk in a mug young lady. It's unusual because only two of you drunk in a mug." The lady says in the counter.

"Yeah, I kind of used to this. If it's okay, whose the other person who drinks in the mug too? I already liked him or her." I say to the lady.

"Well, I think you already liked him. That's person is Eric. And I saw you both came here earlier." The lady says.

"What? No. I hate his guts. And I get back my words on liking that similar person of mine drinking on a mug." I say as I laugh.

"Yeah right, I'm Emma though." She says and I manage to smile and answers before I leaved.

"Alice. Nice to meet you." I waved at her and gets back on my sit.

We talked and finished my food faster. I must be really hungry. I looked around and I saw Eric glancing at me at the leaders table. His talking to someone but his attention are all mine. We stared at each other but this time I didn't rolled my eyes, instead I smiled at him.

"What are you looking at? Ohh...." Christina says when he sees Eric smirking at me after I smiled "Your looking at your boyfriend." Christina teased.

"What? We're just.... Friends, I guess?" I reasoned out. But it's kinda true. I think we're now friends.

We argued and stands for it is time for us to go training. But while we're walking I saw Uriah's talking with them. I motioned for the to get first while I'll messed with Uriah. I covered his eyes which he cannot see.

"Uhmm. Zeke?" Uriah's guessing. And they all laugh. He touch my hands and says "These aren't mens hands. So I guess it's a girl." I giggled a little and his guessing again.

"Shauna? Mom? Is that you mom?" I pushed him a little and they all laugh. "Come on, I'm just messing with you. I know it's you Alice." And by that I let go and runs faster.

"I'm gonna catch you later! You little pansycake!" Uriah joked.

"If you can!" I barked back and runs at Tris before they've arrive at the training hall.

Eric was already there and he look pissed. The last time I check on him, he was in a good mood. Maybe his just back on his leader mode. Cold, intimidating, rude and emotionless.

"First fight. Peter Versus Tris!" He commanded. Oh God. His trying get back at Tris because of yesterday's scene.

*****

There you go. Thanks for reading. I see that things getting pretty exciting. Sorry for my grammars and the used of words. Comment down below if what you think about this chapter?