But if you look closely, under her article; there's an article about a popular radio host and to his expectation; It's about him. He smiles wider as he sets the picture frame back down. All of the other pictures are only herself in it either holding a bouquet of flowers, wearing beautiful dresses or holding a cat.

The more he looks at the pictures, the more he notices that as the years of the pictures that are signed on the corners of the photographs; the less people there is. Until in the end it's only a picture of her standing in the middle of the woods, holding nothing as the tall trees behind her looms on her short height.

He puts the frame back down as he closes his eyes and mentally sighs with his hands behind his back. When can he finally be out of here?

"I never knew an Angel could be so scary." Angel Dust whispers to Sin who's pacing back and forth and biting her nail.

"Well I'd be pretty pissed off too myself." Sin says as she looks up at Angel and glances to her wings that are neatly bandaged, she can't hide them away due to them being badly damaged. She probably won't be able to fly around for a while. The succubus recalls what had happened hours back.

A dreadful and loud scream of distress could be heard as everyone turns to the pure angel. She have tears in her eyes as she runs up to Melody who's on the floor, she kneels down beside her dear best friend and picks her up to her lap but her body isn't moving at all.

Marcy looks up at the angel with pure anger, the extermination angel holds up its hand in forgiveness as it drops to it's knees. The golden angel is so mad at it to the point her eyes had turned golden and shining fiercely,

"Extermination is over! Go back up and tell Mary I won't be coming back up for some time!" She orders as the extermination angel flinches in fear and nods repeatedly. It gets up as it flies up back to heaven with all the other extermination angels.

White pure feathery wings appears behind Marcy's back as it hugs herself and the girl that's in her arms and bleeding out like a river.

Charlie walks out of Melody's hotel room as she sighs and hugs herself. Vaggie follows behind her as she tries to reassure the princess, Sin immediately runs up to Charlie with raised eyebrows and widened eyes; signaling a question.

"No.. She's still not up." Charlie shudders as she sniffs, almost on the verge of tears. Sin frowns as her arms drops to the sides, everyone refuse to make eye contact as the air grows thicker.

But everyone's attention are caught when someone turns up around the corner and walks up straight to her door, it's Slither with bandages wrapped around his torso as he wears nothing on his body but a jacket to protect him from the cold.

Sin walks up to him as she follows him into the room. The inside is dimly lighted and they could see Melody who is wrapped up in so many bandages and still passed out on the bed. Marcy is sitting on a chair as she holds Melody's cold hands in her warm ones.

Sin would say she's lying if she said that doesn't look heartbreaking because it's seriously worst than that. Having to meet your best friend for the first time after searching for each other for years only for it to end up like this.

Marcy looks up to the two as they enter the room and walks up to the other side of the bed. Slither pulls two chairs nearby and hands Sin one as the two sits down.

"Are you two close to her?" Marcy asks with a soft smile, Slither shrugs.

"Well I'd like to think that but I would say she's a good person." He says as he crosses his arms. Sin stays quiet for a moment before looking up at Marcy who is waiting for her answer.

"You're Marcy, right?" She asks, the angel blinks as she nods; her glowing white halo following the movement of her head. "It's me, Ava." Sin smiles and Marcy gasps as she closes her mouth in surprise.

"Oh my god! I almost didn't recognize you! All I knew was how your magic works." She chuckles, "Jay and Rosie really misses you." She adds as she sadly smiles at Sin. The girl widens her eyes in surprise, images of the two flashes through Sin's eyes, remembering all the time she been dating Jay and taking care of Rosie. But two people also comes up to her mind,

"How about..?" She asks, hoping Marcy gets the hint. She was confused for a second then nods as she understands.

"Mr. Brown and Miss Ella misses you too, though I can't always meet them because they're on the other side of heaven." Marcy giggles as her smile slowly disappears when her eyes travels back to Melody who still hadn't even moved a muscle. "Did you know?" Marcy suddenly asks, making Slither and Sin raise their eyebrows at her.

"You all can't be wiped out of existence unless you are killed with an angel weapon." She whispers as her eyes are glued on Melody's face. Sin and Slither stays quiet, they do know that. Even if you're attacked by one of hell's sinners; you'll only get badly injured and pass out for some time. "But, Kana isn't gone yet. That's why I still have hope." Marcy adds, making the other two look up at her.

Suddenly the door of the hotel room opens up, the demon that opened the door is one of Lucifer's servant as the king of hell himself walks in, everyone stands up and narrows their eyebrows at the demon.

"Where's your manners?" Marcy says as she glares but Sin turns to her and slowly shakes her head. Lucifer glares at the angel in disgust

"Who are you?" Lucifer asks as he holds his hands behind his back. But Marcy rolls her golden eyes and ignores him which made him a little ticked off as he walks up to Marcy, before he could even get a meter close, Melody's lace black umbrella that is resting in the corner of the room shakes as it flies and almost hits Lucifer. The umbrella gets stuck in the wall behind him as he freezes,

"That's a warning, Lucifer." Sin says as she crosses her arms over her chest. Lucifer's smile falls a bit as he glares at Sin. Marcy widens her eyes, but she doesn't really shows it. The king of hell turns and looks at Melody who's still passed out,

"Finally found what you've been looking for huh, Karma?" Lucifer says as if talking to Melody. Marcy knits her eyebrows in confusion. "Too bad your body failed you." He smiles, making Marcy narrows her eyebrows.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" She shouts in anger, Lucifer glances at the angel. As he turns his body towards her and lift his hand up, summoning the soul and the amulet in his right hand. Marcy's eyes widened.

"She won't come back without this, can she?" Lucifer says as he grins, Marcy is speechless as she glares at the fallen angel in front of her.

"What are you doing with that? That's hers!" Marcy shouts but Lucifer chuckles.

"Yes, indeed it is hers. But she will only get it back if she finish up her deal with me." Lucifer smiles even wider as he close his hand and it disappears into thin air.

"What deal?" She asks as Lucifer is getting amused. He turns around and walks up to the door,

"If she manages to make my daughter's dream come true of rehabilitating a sinner to heaven, I'll give it back to her." He says as he walks out, the demon from before following as the door closes. Marcy thought for a second as she turns on her heels and runs towards the hotel window, making Sin follow after her.

"Alaiyo, what are you doing?!" Sin panics as the shorter girl opens up the window and steps on the windowsill.

"I'm going back to heaven, I'll do whatever it takes to bring her back!" She says as she stands on the window, "Lucifer is a freaking clown!" She insults as she jumps and her angel wings sprouts from her back. She flies off back to the skies where heaven is as her feathers falls here and there as she disappears, Sin picks up one of the feathers as she looks at it. There's a few lines of golden in them.

"She's still stubborn as always." Sin sighs as she closes the window and walks back to the bed, looking down at Melody. She reaches for her cold hand and puts the feather in her palm, closing it as Sin puts it back down on her sides. "Let's go back down, Slither." She says as the blue spider nods and follows the succubus out of the hotel room.

×~×~×

Oh my god thank you so much for 2.9k reads! I didn't think it would even pass the 100 reads count, thank you so much!! All of you been so lovely and kind, again; thank you for supporting this book ❤️