Chapter 3: Time Spent With Him Part 1

As the pups slept, Tracker, Rocky, and Zuma all sat not far away from Marshall's dog house just in case they were needed inside. They were all relieved that Tuck came back, but were confused as to why. It's weird how he went with his sister to stop Birdlady and changed his mind to stay here at the Lookout with everyone. Guess they'll ask him what's up when they decide to wake up.

While sleeping, all the pair can think about is each other. How they'll spend the rest of their lives together. Everything they can think about each other really. It's a lovely relationship and couldn't be any better.

A few hours pass by as Marshall wakes up and yawns. He nuzzles Tuck and wakes him up. "Time to wake up Tuck," Marshall says as he licks Tuck's face. "Heh, our nap is done already?" Tuck asks as he opens his eyes and giggles from the licking to his face. "Yep it is Tuck and it is now 4 PM. A great time to wake up," Marshall says as he hops off of his bed. Tuck does the same as he nods.

Tracker, Rocky, and Zuma enter the dog house as they smile. "Hola amigos, glad to see you awake," Tracker says with a smile. "Yeah you dudes are heavy sleepers," Zuma says a she giggles. "Heh yeah guess we are," Marshall says as he giggles too. Tuck giggles as well as he was his tail. "Anyway, Tuck, we wanted to know why you came back. We thought you were chasing down Birdlady," Rocky says as he looks at Tuck. "Well I changed my mind. I realized that I lived Marshall more than I do searching for that crazy woman. I came back just for him. Now I feel my life will be complete," Tuck says with a smile. Marshall hugs Tuck and licks his cheek. "Aww so sweet," Tracker, Rocky, and Zuma say together as they smile. "The sweetest I can ever ask for," Tuck says before he kisses Marshall on the lips.

After the pair kiss for a few minutes, Rocky, Zuma, and Tracker leave Marshall's dog house to see what the others are up to. This leaves Marshall and Tuck all alone again. "Well we are alone once again. What do you say we do something fun~," Marshall suggests as he giggles. "Heh sorry Marshall, but I'm not ready for that. I'd love to take things slow if you catch my drift," Tuck says as he looks at the Dalmatian. "Oh okay, heh sorry for coming on so strong. Just so excited to finally be with you," Marshall says as he is not disappointed with Tuck. He understands that not everyone wants sex out of a relationship.

Marshall then gives Tuck a big hug as he wags his tail.  Tuck just giggles and hugs his new boyfriend back.  "You silly pup, always getting excited.  You must really love me a ton," the Golden Retriever says with a smile on his face before he gives Marshall a kiss on the cheek.  "Yeah, I really do, Tuck.  I really do love you to bits.  I can never come up with the right words to describe how I feel," Marshall says as he smiles.  "You don't have to come up with any words baby.  Your body language is enough for me to read and know how you feel," Tuck says as he wags his tail too.

The pair keep hugging and wagging their tails, just enjoying each other's company.  "You know what, Marshall?  I never noticed this, but your fur smells so good," Tuck says as he takes big sniffs at Marshall's neck.  The Dally smells like vanilla and lavender.  "Oh, gee heh, thanks Tuck," Marshall says as he blushes from the compliment and the sniffing.  Tuck doesn't respond as he keeps sniffing Marshall.  He then takes off the Dally's collar and his own, tossing them aside.  "Marshall...I love you so much," Tuck whispers into Marshall's ear.  "Mmmmmfff...I l-love you so much too," Marshall says as his blush becomes bigger, covering more of his face as his tail wags even more. 

Tuck keeps on sniffing Marshall and licks his neck.  The licking sends shivers up Marshall's spine.  "Tuck...wh-what are you... doing?," The Dally asks as he feels his knees becoming weak.  "Just loving on my boyfriend.  As a good lover should.  I wanna make you feel good," Tuck says as he dips below Marshall and nuzzles his balls.

And that my readers is where this chapter ends.  I highly apologize for taking so long to come back to this story.  I've had intentions to continue it for so long, just never figured out the best way to do it.  Well, now I figured it out and hope to keep this story going consistently.  Thanks for never giving up on this story.  If you loved it, make sure to give it a vote and comment what you think.  I love hearing from you all and what you have to say.