12: Please .

Michael's POV

It was about 1 a.m. I woke up to a massive headache and the sounds of beeping. I didn't see Ashley anywhere. I realized I was in the hospital but that didn't give Ashley I reason not to come and see me. I sat up from the hospital bed and turn on the tv, and put channel 5 news. I couldn't believe what I heard. . .

"This just in, it appears be going insane outside of the Green Hill Hospital. Famous singing, Michael Jackson, the King Of Pop, was found unconscious in the Jones's house. Frank Jones, husband and father of two, hit Michael Jackson on the head with an empty beer bottle. What was going on in that house!" the news lady said.

I freaked out and turned off the tv. I pressed the emergency nurse button, instantly a nurse came in. Damn. she look so good. Michael keep it together. I thought to myself.

"Um, hi, may I speak with the doctor?" I said to the nurse.

"Yes, he will be with you in just a moment," she said. She the left the room.

That moment the doctor came into the room.

"Hello, Mr. Jackson?" the doctor said.

"Hello, um, what going on?" I said.

"You had a small concussion, but you'll be fine. You can leave tomorrow, we just want to check if everything is okay," the doctor said.

"Hey Doc, can you do me a favor?" I said.

"Yes sure," he said.

"Can you find me the girl, her name is Ashley Jones, I want to see her, she's my fiancé," I said hopelessly.

"Sorry I can't do that," he said.

"Why not!?"

"Well from what I hear she's in the emergency room getting stitches on her leg and hand. When the ambulance came to get you she was trying to get her way to you and she tripped on something and cut herself very badly with the broken glass on the floor," he said with a frown.

"Oh my gosh, I need to see my baby girl," I said with a tear. " I need to see her NOW!"

"You can't leave your bed something can happen. She's fine and you'll be able to see her tomorrow," he left the room.
__________________________
Next Day. . .

I woke up in my hospital bed and my manger David had brought me some new cloths to wear. He told me that the tension outside has dialed down. I was relieved. I need to go see Ashley, I thought to myself. Secretly, I left off in a car to go see Ashley at her house.

When in finally arrived their everything seemed different. I sat in my car thinking if she was still going to marry me. I love her, and I don't think I could live without her.

I got out my car and walked up to the house door. knock... knock...

Ashley's mom opened the door. She slammed it shut right in my face.

"Wait! Mrs.Jones!" I kept banging on the door.

She opened up the door again.

"What MICHAEL! Don't you think you caused enough trouble!" she yells.

"Where's Ashley?" I said curiously.

"She's in her room," she said.

"Thank god, can I talk to her," I said happily.

"No, so leave before I call channel 5 news," she said with a smirk.

"No, no, no, wait, please don't do that. Listen, look, if you let me speak to Ashley, I'll drop all the charges on Frank," I said.

"Fine. But you only have 10 mins and that's it. One minute more and I'll cut you." she said.

I ran straight through the door to Ashley's room. She got up from her bed and hugged me and kissed for like 3 minutes. I only had 7 minutes left.

"Oh my god, baby I missed you so much. Are you okay? I heard about the stitches. Baby, I love you so much," I said, I felt like I hadn't seen her for 2 years.

"Baby, I love you too. I never want to let you go. And no I'm not going to marry you. If I don't marry you I'm pretty sure I'm regret it for the rest of my life, this is all to much to deal with," she said while sobbing.

"What?" I sob, "Ashley I wanted to have kids with you, make love to you when never I could, and be with for the rest of my life," I explained.

"Michael your life could of ended, the music, the dancing, the everything could of ended! I love you too much!" She yelled and sobbed.

"Baby, listen, we have 1 minute, you don't have to marry me, but promise me one thing, you'll meet me at the Green Hill Deli at 8:00, bye Ashley I love you," I said kissing on the forehead.

"Michael? wait- ughhhh," she said while I left her room.

I headed downstairs. With out a minute not to spair. I left the house, got home, took a shower, and got dressed. I put on a white button up & some black jeans.

To be continued. . .