1: Mom Got Me A Babysitter

"Hey Mom! I just got back from school!"

"Great, c'mon in the kitchen and eat some dinner"

I walked into the kitchen and greeted my mother. My father was still at work. My little sister was still at daycare. My Mom made my favorite dinner, Steak and Smashed Potatoes.

"So, how was school honey?"

"It's great actually, I still can't believe it's my senior year, this is gonna be so exciting."

"Aw that's nice honey"

"Oh, and Mom"

"Yes honey?"

"I'm going to the mall with my friends is that okay?"

"Yes, just don't forget to pick up your little sister at 4:00. DONT FORGET."

"Yea, Yea, Yea, I won't forget! Bye Mom!"

I took off in my car and met up with my friends in the mall. It was about 2:30.

"Hey Ashely!"

"Hey Ash!"

"Oh hey guys!"

My friends and I went the shoe store, then the salon to get our hair done, and to the the small movie theater outside the mall. The movie was about an hour and a half long and it was already 4:00. I had totally forgotten my little sister at her daycare.

"Hey Mom, I'm back!"

"Hey sweetheart, umm where's your little sister?"

"OMG! I forgot to pick her up!"

"WHAT! IT'S ALREADY 5:30!!!! I said 4:00!"

"I'm so sorry!"

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it! I guess I have to go and pick her up now, she must starving!"

"I'm sorry"
__________________________
Next Day. . .

I got back from school and my father was home and so was my little sister. They were at the kitchen table eating dinner, Spaghetti & Meatballs, my mother greeted me and served me food.

"Hey hun, was your day"

"Tiring!"

"Um tonight me and your father are going to Pennsylvania for a work meeting, we will be back in the morning. Listen Ashley, you need to take good care of your little sister. Your 17-years old now your very capab-"

I cut her off.

"Listen Mom, I already know this stuff."

My Mother and Father packed for the night and took off.
__________________________
Later on that night. . .

I sat on the couch and put my head phones on, full blast. I couldn't hear anything that was around me. My little sister was in her room. I saw her pass by me to go the bathroom. I didn't see her go back upstairs to her room, I thought she went to the kitchen to get food or something. My phone dies, then I hear screaming.

"ASHLEYYYY!!! HELP!"

"Oh my god!! APRIL! Where are you?!!"

I forgot I was talking to a 5-year old. I run to the bathroom.

"ASHLEY! GET ME OUT!"

"Oh my g-! How the hell!!"

"April how did you get your foot stuck in a toilet! I better call Mom and Dad!"
__________________________
On the Phone. . .

"Hello? Mom? Dad?"

"Yea? honey what's wrong?"

April screams.

"AHHHHH!"

"Ashely! who was that screaming?!"

"Mom, April got her foot stuck in the toilet! Get over here NOW!"

"Your so lucky we already went to our meeting! Were on our way!"
__________________________

My Mom called a plumber and got April's foot out the toilet, but as for me I'm in so much trouble.

"Ashley, I can't believe you would be so careless!"

"Mom, I'm sorry, let me explain."

"Not another word young lady! Go to your room!"
__________________________
The Next Day. . .

I woke up in the morning and headed downstairs for breakfast. My mother was talking to my father and April was eating a Bacon Egg & Cheese Sandwich my mother made for her. I went to the fridge and took out a Yogurt, then sat down.

"Good morning Mom, Dad."

"Ashley your father and I are going out on a date night tonight."

"Oh my gosh, your really trusting to take care of April!" I say with joy.

"Um no, actually we got you a babysitter."

"You what? why would you get a babysitter?"

"Your not trust worthy, anyway he's 32 and gay, you should be good."

"Wait my babysitter is a guy?"

"Yup! but he's gay don't worry."
__________________________
Later on that Night. . .

Mom and Dad were both getting ready to go when the doorbell rings. Mom went to go open it, I say on the couch and stared at the door to see what the babysitter (he) looked like. She opened the door and all I noticed was his sexy smile. He was tall and had the most beautiful soft voice.

"Hi, I'm Michael. I'm here to babysit?"

"Yes, your at the right home. Ashley, come and say hello to Michael.

"Hi Michael, I'm Ashley."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ashley." he smiles wider.

"Well you too have fun and make sure your sister gets to bed. Will be back at 12:30 p.m. Bye guys!"

"Bye Mom!"

"Bye Mrs. Jones!" We both say at the same time.

To be continued. . .