TWO

We walked out the hanger and saw Rafe proposing the Evelyn!!
"YES" she said and he slid the ring on her finger.
Danny and I ran over and congratulated them. Me and Evelyn were looking at each other's rings ad the boys were just talking.
"We're gonna be Sister in laws!!" We squeled!

After awhile Danny and I went to the home. No one was there, Barbra and Betty are at work, and Maria is with her boyfriend Joey.
We laid in bed talking when the subject of war and up.
"When do you think the wars gonna catch up to us?" I ask
"Let's hope it wont"
"Danny, whenever we aren't together your training for war. And I'm practicing different scenarios"
he let out a soft laugh.
"Let's just pray we never have a war" he says and we fell asleep.
++++
Is December 1st. I've been feeling nauseous lately so I got a pregnancy test, it cane positive. First person I told was Betty, ten Evelyn, then the rest of the girls. They promised to keep a secret until I told Danny.

We were in the hospital and I was just making the one bed when Danny came in.
"Hello Love" He says
"Hey Babe"
"You feeling alright?" He asks
"Mhm, Just pregnancy things ya know?"
his jaw dropped. "Y-your pregnant?!"
I nod my head and he smiled.
He picked me up in a hug and twirled me around. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He exclaims. "Can I Tell Rafe?" He asks
"Of course"
he kisses my cheek and runs out.
Betty peeks her head in "you told him! Finally now we can tell our boys!!!"
I smile and so does she, Evelyn walks in. "It's so bright in here! Oh cause you guys are smiling."
me and Betty giggle.

I got off early to see Earl. When I got there he had a smile on his face, and picked me up in a hug.
"CONGRATS!" He yells in a excited manner.
"Thanks Dad" I  smile.
I go into the hanger with the guys who are fixing the aim on a plane.
Rafe turns to me and hugs me "I'm gonna be a uncle!"
I smile and walk over to Danny and give him a kiss on the cheek.

They fire the plane and it misses the targets.
"Tap up the left on Red" Gooz orders.

I grab the wrench from red and screw a few bolts on both sides and the middle.
"Fire it" I say and they do.
All targets where hit.
"Nice" I say high fiving the guys.
"Also December 6th, Saturday we are having a toast to something. Barbra didn't say yet." I say walking out.
They all say "we'll be there!"

I get to the home and fall asleep, tomorrow is December 5th.
+++++++
I woke up and went on a walk with the girls. We were all having a pretty bad gut feeling about Sunday.
"Maybe the war IS catching up to us" Betty said
"I hope not!" They all say except me and Betty.
"It's coming sooner or later. And I bet it is gonna be on a Sunday. No one would be ready!"  I say
they all agree.

It's around noon and we meet with the guys at the movies. We finished the movie and head home, it's late now.
"Goodnight Danny, I love you"
"Goodnight Molly, love you too."
We kissed and walked home.
+++++++
I woke up with the gut feeling worse than before. I ate breakfast and went to the hanger.
"Earl, gonna go for a fly. I have a weird gut feeling and it isn't my pregnancy"
"Stay safe" He  calls while I take off

I fly over the Harbor, waving to the sailors and admiring the ocean. Then when I see the USS Arizona the feeling came, something real bad is gonna happen in that boat. I just know it.

It's around noon and I land the plane.
Danny and I are walking to the Arizona to see some friends of his.
"Yo Danny" A cheif says
"Sup Man"
"I got a real weird feeling about tomorrow"
"I don't" Danny says
"I do too" I speak up.
"Think the wars gonna catch up?" The guy asked me
"100%" i say

After a few hours we left the boat and went home, Danny's dropping me off.
"Danny I got a real real bad feeling. Stay safe at the bar with Rafe tonight. I love you."
"I will and I love you more Molly" he kisses my lips and I kiss him back.
I get out and walk to the door and wave he  waves and drives off.