Thirty | Long Part |

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 📍 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐀𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲 | 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝟕 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 |  𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟕

 𝐀𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲 | 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝟕 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 |  𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟕

"Nigga I still can't believe you getting married," Kai told me as he dapped me up.

I meant that shit when I said I was gon make AJ my wife.

"Its only right, I love that girl with everything in me. She taught me so much and blessed me with all my kids.. best thing I can do is wife that up." I told him as I pulled from the blunt I pre-rolled earlier.

"Yeah, I hope I find somebody one day I can wife up. Nigga ain't getting no younger," Kai nodded, a upset look on his face.

"You will bro, what Ty did wasn't right, but just know you gon find somebody.. I promise you." I reassured him.

"The only positive thing she bought to my life is my two sons," he shrugged his shoulders referring to Brandon and Aylear. Brandon was now 7 and Aylear was 4.

Ty cheated on Kai again, she got drunk and ended up fucking somebody who ended up getting her pregnant.

"Shits foul, she still try to contact me and shit to talk but I told her only thing we need to be talking about is my sons.. thats it." He shrugged.

"Definitely bro, she got two little girls from bull right?" I questioned.

He nodded his head, "yeah, her baby dad don't want them around the boys but it is what is. Can't say I didn't try." He explained.

"Would you ever take her back?"

"Honestly, no .. I grew up and realized if a mfer love you they ain't gon do you like that. Plus Ty never found the faults in the little shit she did, so if she didn't give a fuck; why should I anymore?"

I nodded, fully understanding where he was coming from. It sucked it wasnt Ty and Kai anymore, but no matter how much you love somebody, sometimes its best to let em go.

"You coming through later?" I questioned him and he nodded.

"Its the fourth of July and the girls birthday, I know AJ cooking." He stood up and dapped me up.

_______

I pulled up to the crib seeing Taje and Tru outside playing basketball.