Five

START VOTING, IF YALL DONT VOTE IM GON DELETE THIS SHIT 🤷🏾‍♀️ HOW 700 Of Yall Read My Story But Not Voted? Ion Like Them Numbers 🙄
VOTE, IT TAKE 1 Second To Click A Star.
Not Updating No More Until I Get The Votes I Deserve.
-
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
WEST BALTIMORE 📍

♒︎

TWO WEEKS LATER

𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 | 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"What we supposed to do wit em?" Benji asked me as we looked over the dead body that I riddled with 100 sum bullets.

"Cut em up and send em to his people's, you know how that go." I responded, shrugging my shoulders.

"I like that, this why you my favorite." Kai exclaimed as he rolled over the body in his wheelchair.

"Explain to me why you even came?" I looked at him with a confused expression.

"Man listen, Ty hormones are getting out of control .. she been crying about nothing since last night... I can't listen to that shit no more." Kai explained with a tired expression on his face.

"Nigga so, you need to wheel ya ass on home. Its hot out here." Benji made a face.

"Shut up bitch, I'll do a wheelie on ya face.. stop talkin to me crazy." Kai responded.

"Stop bitchin, Kai lets roll out.. Benji handle that and I'll be back to get you." I nodded at Benji and just nodded his head in response.

"Come on." Kai followed me and I helped him the car and tossed his wheelchair in the back.

"On some real though bro, you need to stay home during these runs.. this the last time I'm letting you ride with us." I spoke seriously as I kept my eyes on the world.

"Man whatever. I gotta get to therapy anyway." Kai waved me off. I knew this was bothering him though for the simple fact we've always been a trio, it was never one without another.

We were brothers and I guess he felt like he was being hauled off, but in reality I was just keeping him safe.

I was getting closer and closer to figuring out who did this to him. I had a feeling it was Bam and his people's, since we was on they ass recently and if it was them niggas started a war. I'm gunning down everybody in his fucking crew, saving him for last so I can torture em.