Sixteen

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 📍 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐀𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 | 𝐀𝐉
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 𝐀𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 | 𝐀𝐉▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Nah, stop you're cheating!" I yelled at Murph as he tried to block my basketballs from going in.

"Nah, cause why are you beating me like that cuh?" He had a goofy smile on his face; I mushed his head and smacked his ball, hitting some little girl in her back.

My eyes widened when she tumbled and hit the ground, she was kicking and crying.

"Lets head out," Murph spoke dragging me towards the entrance.

"HEY!" A voice yelled so we took off running until we couldn't no more.

"You play too fucking much." I wheezed, out of breath.

"Me, you the one who knocked the hair things out that lul girl's head," he spoke, holding onto his chest.

I smacked my lips, "that's beside the point." I waved him off and started walking away.

He grabbed my by  waist and pulled me back, "relax, you hungry ma?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, the coolness of his breath made the hairs on my neck stand up.

"Checkers it is," he smiled and I scrunched up my face.

"Checkers is trash," I complained as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Checkers is tr-you done bumped ya head." He mugged as he went and stood in line.

I stood in front of him while he stood behind me and placed his chin on my shoulder, her hands wrapped around my waist.

In this moment, I was so happy. Nothing could ruin this.

"DA!" we both turned and seen Lotus holding her mom's hand, who mugged me when she seen me.

What's the beef?

Murph licked his lips and let go off me, reaching down to pick up his daughter. I smiled at the sight of it, he was so happy when he found out.

"Da I miss you, why you no come home?" She pouted as she held onto his face.

Hm, I wonder where he was.. cause he wasn't with me.