Let Me Just Say This

Note: Please do not take any of this wrongly. This is all based from personal experiences. Read it ALL before any comment. Thank you!

If one is gonna be homophobic, transphobic or heterophobic, then you do not truly deserve those who respected you and your opinions.

Just because you don't like things like tailream or sonamy but likes creamy (Cream X Amy) or Sonadow, does not mean you can go around and state things like tailream is illegal or that sonamy is nasty.

Okay, people of ALL sexualities (Straight, gay, lesbian, etc) have their own preferences and opinions. So, what? No ship is honestly "illegal." Are some odd or weird? Yes, but that doesn't mean anything. That just means they are weird and mostly never heard of before.

So, do me a favor. Don't hit on anyone reguardless what they like or prefer. Already had someone (Not naming anyone since I want to keep the peace) "dared" Tails to explain why "tailream is illegal." Apaprently they didn't like that ship yet Tails did. Thankfully, he declined it.

Also, the same person stated to "forget the hetero ships!" Really? Heterophobic? Hun, I'M heterosexual--I'm straight. My friends are straight even though some are also homosexual. So, you're saying forget me and my friends who are straight? Seriously? Or those who states that they "Don't believe in the straights?" So you're saying that the world should be only homosexualities and whatevernot?

Yanno what? Forget those who wanna hate the straights and give LGBTQ an even badder reputation like they already have. That right there is why gays, lesbians, etc. has it bad. People like that who are heterophobic or states things like that is why. Are there good people in the community? Yes, without any doubt. But that right there....Heterophobia. Hate the straights, then I don't like you. Hate the respectful LGBTQ people? I don't like you neither. I support everyone but unfortunately those like me does not get the respect and love back.

But, still. I honestly don't care for ANY ship but me personally I prefer things to be canon. So again, do me a huge favor. Do not hit upon anyone, do not be heterophobic, do not be homophobic and be friendly and respectful to one another and not overreact over the stupidest things like ships of fictional characters.

Sorry but this is really getting out of hand. I'm personally straight who supports everyone who had a few really close friends hit upon all because of overreactions. And I wasn't gonna have any of it. Let me hear about heterophobia, ship war overreactions or have my friends hit upon again and see what I do. And I thought my fandom was free of toxicity. Guess not....