6: The Game Just Started

The night was peaceful and still. Not a sign of disruption in sight despite the killing I did in town this very afternoon. On the second day of my arrival in this strange new place. A ancient-looking town filled with clueless people who don't even know vampires are walking among them.

Nor the fact that they have any idea that a new species just up and joined them. One that is crueler than any bloodsuckers here. A creature that was meant to be more frightening than any vampire here combine. With their predatory organ at their disposal, they can get killed in a blink of an eye. Not that they have to beseech to know such a thing back in the ward of Tokyo. These fools were quite some innocent bunch.

Confused and dazed.

The only thing in their mind is how scary 'vampires' are. But what about me? I have already killed two people from around here. I was sure the townspeople would make a big deal of it. Look like that wasn't the case. Seeing as how easily I was able to eat and leave. No one suspected a thing here. Heck. This death sentence to two life that cower in fear about vampires probably wouldn't even be reported. And be the best, get any justice for their death. Not that they'll make their way to television.

I sat down at the edge of the bed in my given dorm. Having finish showering at last. It had taken quite a few minutes to make sure the blood was gone from my body. And that I didn't smell like it. The knowledge that the night class were vampires means one thing.

Trouble.

Getting sniffed out that I have blood on me will lead to big ass trouble. Yeah. One big and annoying inconvenience for me. Will they kick me out? What will the headmaster say and do? How will Zero and Yuki react when they find out I am not merely a person who wants to learn here? But instead, a creature that is only here for the sake of extra precautions. To get rid of the enemy on their tail? Not well. One way or another, they will come to question me. The obvious question is who am I. Then following it would be, what's my motive. Why am I here. Am I here to harm any students. Then you know what. They sure might as well know that I'm not a vampire either. But a ghoul.

Haha. Zero will probably hate me even more. Not like I care. The most that'll happen is that he'll find out I'm the masked person he chased into town. Not like I care.

Trouble it was. And had to be avoided at all cost. I am not as stupid and careless as others. Knowing the basics, I can already formulate what will happen if I was discovered to be inhuman.

That vampire that gave out a leader aura could be the root of all my trouble. Something tells me he has a nice relationship with the headmaster here.

"Better be careful from now on. Or I'll be in for a sorry-ass ride. Even though nothing happen just yet." I said out softly. Wiping my wet hair with the towel. Yes. Not just yet. But how sorry is it that I have to start raising my guard up when I barely settled down? On the very second day, I'm here? It was hilariously unsubtle in any case of how it came to occur.

Grand entrance was how I want to truly describe it as. But no. The aftermath isn't warming up to me anytime soon.

Because I ain't stupid enough to lose myself here. When I already lost my ways back home to the doves. Abandoning everything.

I look down at my lap that is covered by the pair of pajamas I found. Zero must have bought this while he is in town. Because it wasn't in my dorm before. I didn't put on my upper garment yet because it wouldn't feel nice to have a partially wet pajama. So I went ahead to dry my washed hair first. I rubbed it from the center to the tail tip of my hair.

Satisfied, I grabbed the final pajama part and put it on. Forcing my hand to go through the space given and push my head through the middle. I stood and look down at myself. This pajama is sure white. Doesn't fit someone like me.