BONUS CHAPTER: LOS ANGELES

Start from the beginning

I want to fuck my best friend... How sweet of me. God, I'm such a tosser.

I feel like Eva with the apple. Elle, it's my forbidden fruit. I know I shouldn't have certain thoughts over her, I know I can't have her, but still, I can't stop my mind from wondering how it would be to let go and succumb to my primal instincts.

I just want to cuddle her, nothing more... I just want to hold her... As I thrust in and out of...

FOCUS.

I honestly don't know why I feel this way, why the same feelings of Paris have come back on full force just now. It's like my craving for her body has been dormant since that night, and now that we were close together it woke up.

I almost called Kendall last night. This is how desperate I am.

Luckily, Louis and Liam were here every morning and I was obliged to concentrate on work and I could keep my thoughts on bay.

Having them here helped a lot. Especially Louis, it was like he could read my mind, always calling me out of my bullshit and giving me looks when he caught me staring at Elle for too long.
I almost felt ashamed of myself under his gaze, hence if he and Liam were here, I tried to look at her as little as possible, trying to act normal, like she is just my best friend.

Which she is. Just my best friend.

Speaking of the wanker, it was rather difficult not to jump on him these past days. He was always looking at her and making some sexual remarks when she wasn't in the room, making my blood boil in anger. He knows Elle is off-limits, however, this didn't stop him.
It was like he was trying all he could to get on my last nerve and make me snap.
Even now that we are in the swimming pool while Elle is chilling under the sun with her back at us he doesn't seem to stop throwing looks in her direction or rather, at her ass.

This shit needs to stop. Now.

Giving him one last hard look, I swim to the side of the pool, pushing on my hands to get out.

Walking quietly by her side I look at her. Her eyes are closed, her expression relaxed as she listened to some music through her earphones.

Without a second thought I lay down on top of her, pressing my wet chest on her hot back, chuckling when her body goes stiff.

"You seemed to hot love," I say, taking off one earphone.

See? I'm a good boy, I can lay on top of her without having unholy thoughts.

It's not like I'm pressing my crotch on her ass... Don't go there, Harry.

Best. Friend.

Dead bunnies. Pimples. Feet in gangrene.

"Harry get off of me" she whines, trying to move, and I laugh, adjusting my weight and resting my chin on her shoulder.

"I'm comfortable here" I reply, closing my eyes and taking in her scent.

Best friend.

"Harry, I can't breathe" she tries to move again "And you are cold."

I hum, revelling the feeling of her skin on mine and leave a quick peck on her cheek putting on the earphone I took off from her.

Stevie Wonder. A classic.

"Seen a lot of things in this old world
When I touch them, they mean nothing, girl
Oo, baby, here I am, signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours!" I sing in her ear, and I see goosebumps form on her skin.

Uhm. Strange.

"Are you really that cold?" I ask her, it's not like I have on her the same effect she has on me... Right?