But no one ever came.

I was shaking, but bravely walked further and further into the dark, having no idea where I was going.

After a while, I was sure I passed a border of another pack. I walked for a few more minutes, when I heard a threathining growl coming from behind me.

I quickly turned around and saw a white coated wolf, bare teeth nearing me.

I had no idea what to do, so I sunk to the ground. That's when tears began falling.

It was all too much to comprehend.

The wolf stopped growling immediately, and before I knew it a woman bended down to my level.

"Y-you're a Lycan.." She whispered. I nodded.
"How old are you?" I wiped my eyes and said, "E-eleven.."

She gasped and looked around, "Where are your parents?"

I looked at her with glossy eyes, tears about to spill again.
"I-I think they a-abandoned m-me..T-they left me alone. My dad said he would be back, but he never c-came."

She widened her eyes and hugged me, patting my back. When I sniffed her scent, I knew she was the Luna of their pack.

"W-why would they leave me?" I whispered, eager to know the answer.

She sighed and looked me in my eyes.
"Because of the war that's going on. You know about that, right?" She asked to make sure.

I nodded.

She bit her lip before continuing, "Every 'standard' werewolf began to become scared of the Lycan's. Since your kind is the very first and most powerful werewolf to exist, they became scared that you guys would turn your back on them and attack them, murder them. So they started a war.." She began.

"They already killed a few Lycan's, planning on killing all of them to be safe. So I think.. Your pack left in a hurry, trying to escape the war. I think that's the reason they l-left you.." She explained, making me silent for a few moments.

I knew there was a war going on, but I never knew the reason.

"B-but then why aren't you signaling for your warriors to come and k-kill me..?" My lip trembled.

"Because our pack, isn't fighting with all the other packs. We're neutral, we would never kill your pack because we're scared, we don't see a reason to do it. And.."

She smiled.

"I would love to introduce you to my pack. I'd love to get pups of my own, but unfortunately, I can't due to a disease I conquered. I can't give birth to my own pups, but I'd love to adopt."

I nodded, not sure what to say. She's so nice.

"D-do you mean..?" I hesitantly began with hopeful eyes. She smiled wider, nodding. "If you like our pack, if you like me, I would love to adopt you. I know it's very soon and you don't even know me yet, but--" I hugged her in joy, so happy that I wouldn't be all alone.