19

That's how Hyunjin ended up ranting to Chan about how bitchy the short haired girl from given was.
"s-sorry i'm ranting..." Hyunjin blushed in embarrassment. Chan softly shook his head and smiled.
"no its alright, and i totally agree with you! she was a bitch." Chan laughed. Hyunjin shyly smiled and fiddled with his fingers.

"Tell me about yourself, Jinnie." Chan spoke. Hyunjin playfully scoffed before speaking.
"i think i said enough on insta." He flushed red. Chan laughed and nodded.
"you're right. Though Jisung keeps rambling on about one of your friends."

"that would be Minho. He secretly likes it when Jisung flirts with him~" Hyunjin laughed.
"you have a cute laugh." Chan randomly brought up. Hyunjin, once again, blushed since thats his thing now.

"n-no. i don't haha." He nervously spoke.
"yes you do!"
"no i don't."
"yes you do-!"
Chan got cut off by a a girl who came up to them.

"h-hello." She blushed. Chan and Hyunjin gave her a confused look.
"hey...? do you want a signature or something?" Chan asked with a smile. She shook her head and turned to hyunjin.

"I'm not here for you, i'm here for h-him." She bit her lips. She was pretty, had a nice figure, had a perfect height. Hyunjin nervously laughed and pointed to himself.
"m-me?!" He asked once he realized she wasn't playing around.

"yeah...i saw you on instagram and, you're really handsome." She smiled.
Hyunjin blushed and muttered a small "thank you".

"so........"

"are you interested in...modeling?"

~tbc

minhoscats i hope you enjoyed :>

short filler chapter!!