18

Hyunjin was c r y i n g. What the hell was he gonna wear? how the fuck was he gonna act? what the fucking hell was he going to say?!
Saying he was stressed was an understatement, he was panicking.

"FUCK IM GONNA BE LATE!" He yelled in frustration and threw his clothes across the room and dashed to his closet.
"mm crazy? sexy? cool? cute? fancy? i mean- obviously not fancy we're just hanging out...fucks sakes!" Hyunjin ended up choosing a simple black shirt with Oikawa printed on it along with some beige shorts and a few accessories, with his simple black vans to top it off.

"fuck this is so simple..." He pouted and shrugged.
Then, he looked in the mirror.

"SHIT MY LIP PIERCING!" Hyunjin had a few piercings here and there, but what would chan think?!
"He's gonna think i'm some freak now...there goes my chances." He sighed and grabbed a bucket hat and a face mask.

Jxsungsleftbrow: good luck!!

SpearBcanhavemyass: go get laid!!

He smiled at his friends messages and headed out the door.

"Hyunjin!" Chan's voice greeted him. Hyunjin wanted to run back inside and cry.
this isn't real this isn't real this isn't re-

"h-h-hey C-Chan!!" He stuttered like a coward.
Chan smiled, showing off his dimples. fuck my heart
Hyunjin shyly smiled back.
"Where should we go?"

Chan asked once they entered his extremely expensive car.
"i-i don't know." Hyunjin blushed.
Chan softly laughed and started the car.
"you don't need to be so nervous, Jinnie." The elder smiled. Hyunjin felt like fireworks were erupting in his cheeks.
"o-okay."

"how does a comic café sound?"

~tbc

short filler :>