We sat down eating after we are we went in the game room

*the game room*

Kayla pov

I'm playing super Mario with KD. He's my favorite person because he's really funny and he's fun to hang around

KD. Got damn it who taught you how to play this

Me. Kayden

We played again for about 2 times. When daddy said.

Daddy. Y'all wanna go to the water park?

I nodded my head yea and every one else said yea. Daddy told me to take my braids out. Which isn't hard and riyah helped me. Then she put it in a ponytail. I put my swim suit on and my crocs. Then I went downstairs.after I put my shorts on.

Daddy. We gone take 3 trucks

The boys drove with him and when Kylie got here we ride with auntie and ri ri. We listened to music and song along.

At the water park

We got wristbands and we walked around looking for water slide and water rollercoaster to get on.

Daddy. Let's get on this one

We walked to this twist slid. We went 2 at a time. Me and Kylie went down together.

Kylie

We got on this long slide and then we got on this all the way twistys slide

We got on this long slide and then we got on this all the way twistys slide. All of them were fun.

Kylie. I wanna get on that

We got on this slid that was like a tunnel it had lots of water.

Me. That looks scary

Kylie. I'll get on with you

KD and three took us to it. We got on and it went really fast. I started screaming. Then I dropped in the water. We got up going to find another slid to get on.

Me. What about this ride?

I pointed to a claw ride. We got on and instantly I revered it. It swung around and twisted and it was 2 big this of water that was dumped on us when the ride went upside down. Once it was over daddy decided that we would ride every single ride. Which had me dizzy after all of them.

Later on

We just left to water park now were going to the house to shower and get dress to eat and watch a movie in the movie room. Once we got home. I took a shower and put my PJs on and then I blow dryer my hair putting it in a messy bun. I went and got me some snacks out the snack pantry. Then I went in the movie room. I sat in a chair.

Me. What are we going to watch?

Daddy. A scary movie.

I got back up going to get a blanket out my room. Then I went back and sat down. I wrapped up in my cover and put my thumb in my mouth.

Auntie. I'll be back I need to go get some more clothes for me and your cousins.

I nodded and she left.

Daddy. Why do you suck your thumb?

I shrugged my shoulders he didn't say anything else about it. I haven't been sucking my thumb a lot because my allergy cream taste nasy and it hurts my stomach.

Daddy. Y'all want Chinese food or zaxbs

Everyone. Zaxbs

He nodded getting up to get his keys. Once he left KD got up and started flipping over chairs.

Three. When he come back he gone fuck you up

Daddy. What the fuck is you doing

He jumped up and acted like he was seating down.

Daddy. Anyway I'm going to get the food

We nodded and he left. I went in the front room to play the game. Mani came and sat next to me and Kylie came and played with me.

Riyah. Is the 3 player?

I paused the game to connect the other controller. We started playing the game again.

Three. What y'all playing?

I pointed to the tv. It's fortnight he nodded walking upstairs. I killed everybody. They were shocked. We played 4 more rounds till daddy and Auntie came back.

Daddy. Let me play against you right quick.

I put it on 2 players and we played and again I won.

Daddy. How the hell you know how to play

Me. I watched you play it

He nodded handing me $10. Then we went to eat. After that I took my medicine. Then we went to watch a movie. It was quite place. Every time it was a scary part. I hide under my cover. I wonder how my brothers isnt scared. My sister is sleep.

Kayden. U ok

I nodded my head and looked back at the screen.

2 hours later

I jumped out of my sleep from a nightmare. I'm in my bed. I want and use the bathroom. Then I went in my daddy's room and laid in the bed with him. He was wrapped up in the bed sleep. I took some cover lying down to. He sat up turning the light on.

Daddy. What's wrong

I shook my head playing down he turned the light off holding me. And I fell back to sleep.

Vote

Comment