Blood Work

(Y/N's P.O.V)

Dib came back with the results and thankfully it wasn't a match and it was human.
"So I am human... Thank god..." I say, rubbing my good arm with a slight sigh of relief.
"Yes, you are but the question is, who's blood is this?" He looks at the piece of metal, rubbing his chin and having that cute concentrated look on his face. Zim looks up at us and frowns a tad.
"Compare my blood to it. I know it won't be a match, but it could help determine if it's of Irken origins."
Dib nods and takes a different pin, poking Zim's finger and a sort of opaque pink liquid oozes out. He then takes the droplet with a q-tip and goes to test it while Zim and I stand in silence.
After a couple of minutes, Dib comes back with a look of concern on his face.
"It's not a match but it's of the same making. So this means who ever cut off your arm by accident was an Irken."
"I KNEW IT!!!!" Zim exclaims as he grabs the piece of metal with a similar dried pink blood on it.
"This metal is of Irken making!" He holds it above his head, then looks at it closely.
"Now we just need to find the culprit..."
"Doesn't this mean there is another alien on our planet??? Another one of you???" I ask with a very big frown, in response Dib's eyes get huge as his face grows scared.
"Oh no.... not another one.... what if it's like Tak too?" He asks slightly fearful.
"It's alright, Dib. We'll find them and stop them. They can't be that bad... I mean look at Zim."
"You weren't here for Tak, (y/n). You don't know the extent of how truly bad this is." He frowns at me, grabbing my hand. "But with your help, maybe we can stop them before they get too powerful. We just need to find them."
I nod; to be honest, the fact he's fearful even scares me.
What truly cut off my arm?
"We'll need to search around the town for any new people that have just moved in. And we can't fall for their tricks! Not like last time." He states as the usual determined look returns to his face. I give a half-hearted smile and nod. "Then let's do it."