Asking For a Date (part one)

(Dib's P.O.V)

We laid in her bed, watching the sun move the shadows across the room as it crossed into the late morning, early afternoon. At some point, (y/n) fell asleep next to me, and it gave me some time to look her over a little closer. She had (h/c) colored hair that was (h/l) in length. Her skin was smooth to the touch as I placed a hand on her cheek to feel the cool temperature of her skin. Maybe I should ask her out on a date? Get to know her better. I smile at the thought. But, what would we do? Where would we go? Maybe go into my dad's observatory and watch the night sky through the telescope? Find a way out to the country and enjoy a night under the stars? Conspire against Zim? There are so many options. So many things we could do for a first date.
Maybe I should ask her what her Ideal first date is? Get an idea of what I should do. Maybe pack a picnic? It was my first date. EVER. I don't even really know what a date IS .
That is, if she even would want to go on a date with me. I wouldn't, not after what I did to her, and well, who I am. She could do better,  just look at her.
I smile at the thought of going on a date with her though.
That mech arm she was working on will be super cool when it's done, maybe as a gift I can get her more powering supplies and some more metal?
Wait, do girls like her like flowers? Or chocolate?
I'm going to have to ask her all of this when she wakes up, but for now I'll let her sleep.