Chapter 18

I give it to you
Although it was a bit awkward,
I want to give it all to you
I give it to you
To me, who sometimes cries and laughs,
it's only you
For you

The moment I first saw you
With short hair and a pretty school uniform
I only remember that image
You can't go anywhere
You have to only look at me too

I don't know why my heart is like this
I only think of you always
I'll become a rhythm and a song
And sing it for you

Yoongi re-read the lyrics that he writes and do some touches such as adding some of his imagination of a boy who falls in love with a girl but mainly part of it is his own experience for his own 'new' found yet confusing love experience.

"Hey," Hanbin said walking in through the door, headphones on his neck and a coffee in his hand.

"Hey" Yoongi replied.

Hanbin looks at Yoongi's notes and reads them. "The lyrics look so cute, like an innocent love from a teenager"

"Does it?" Yoongi asked.

"Yep, but it's good!" Hanbin said.

"It doesn't look lame or something?" Yoongi said staring at the piece of paper and reading it again.

"Not at all hyung but I think we can't make it a title song for our artist but we can add it on on his album," Hanbin said.

"Yeah, I think so too. How about an outro?" Yoongi suggested.

"Oh, yes it can! Wait for me hyung and I'll write an intro or interlude and let's finish it together, I've got an idea!" Hanbin said.

Hanbin looks for a spare chair and put it beside Yoongi's desk and takes his laptop with it and put it on the desk.

"The concept for our project is about love or something right?" Hanbin said.

"Yeah"

"How about we make a story through this album and let the listener twist their mind on it so it can make the listener interested in this album," Hanbin said.

"So, what story is in your mind then?" Yoongi asked.

"Let's just focus on your outro cause it's the last scene of this story so let's just say the boy fell in love with this girl at first sight—"

"Doesn't it look like a little bit clichè?" Yoongi asked.

"Let me finish it first hyung," Hanbin said and Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes. "So, what I'm saying earlier the boy fell in love with this girl at first sight. So let's say they become friends, best friends and because of that, he can't confess to this girl and shut his mouth about his feelings but he does everything he thinks that makes the girl happy then, at last, the girl find his happiness but not in the boy's love but another boy or man or whatever" Hanbin said.

"So it's a tragic love story for the boy?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, so first let's just make it innocent and pure love for a boy showing different sides of love. Let's make it first light just a boy that has a crush on his bestfriend" Hanbin said taking notes. "After being friends for a long time, they get closer and closer but the girl didn't feel some romantic feelings for that boy but the boy is so naive and thinks that they can make a good couple or something but the girl turns out to got a boyfriend and the boy didn't get a chance to confess his feeling for the girl for a long time"

"You sure it's not your own story?" Yoongi said slightly teasing.

"Of course not hyung!" Hanbin said.