Chapter 13

Hoseok opened his eyes but a throbbing pain shoot him on his head and to his ass.

He heard an opening of a door. "Oh, you are awake" Yoongi said placing medicine and water on the table and sitting on the other side of the bed.

"What time is it?" Hoseok asked rubbing his temples.

"Past 2 pm" Yoongi said.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I have work today-aw" He said and tried to move but his ass hurt.

Yoongi cleared his throat and can't stop the reddening of his cheeks. "I already told your boss you are sick and can't go to work and he agreed"

Silence fills the room until some memories flashbacks on Hoseok's mind. His eyes went wider when he just realized what they did. He takes the blanket off of him and saw him with a plain white T-shirt and boxers on.

"I put some clothes on you already so that you won't get a cold" Yoongi said but can't look Hoseok straight in his eyes.. he feels so shy and embarrassed.

"So.. it's not a dream.. that.. we.. um.." Hoseok said can't continue his words and felt his face heat up.

"It's not a dream Hoseok and.. did you.. did you remember everything?" Yoongi asked.

"Don't ask me that hyung. It's so embarrassing" Hoseok said and fan himself.

"Just answer me" Yoongi said and look at Hoseok straight in his eyes.

"O-Of course.." Hoseok said averting his gaze. Why do I feel awkward?

"Did you remember what did you say to me?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok think for a second and a line on his forehead showed but he can't remember what he said to his hyung. Hoseok covers his mouth. "Did I say something embarrassing?" Hoseok asked nervously.

"No. Nothing.." Yoongi said. His facial expression changed from excited to sad. "Maybe you didn't mean it.. we're drunk" Yoongi said forcing a smile.

"What did I just say hyung? Tell me?" Hoseok asked feeling anxious. The two fall into an awkward silence. "Did I say something bad?" Hoseok said.

"No Hoseok" Yoongi said.

"Don't mind it hyung! I-Its nothing!! I promise! I'm just drunk that's why I said those words! Don't hate me hyung.." Hoseok said nearly pleading.

Yoongi sighs and looks at Hoseok. "We're still friends right?" He asked.

"O-Of course.." Hoseok said biting his lips.

"Let's just.. forget what we did last night... It's just more than a mistake and we know that we are both responsible for that." Yoongi said, voice turning colder.

Hoseok felt a sting in his heart.

It's just a mere mistake.. nothing more for you Hoseok...

"Yes," Hoseok said and slightly nodded.

"A-Are you still s-sore?" Yoongi asked not able to eye Hoseok.

"Hmm... You went rough last night" Hoseok said not realizing what he said and an uncomfortable silence engulfed them once again. Yoongi cleared his throat.

"I brought you painkillers.. I'll just heat the food. Drink your medicine" Yoongi said before going out of the room.

Hoseok tries to move but is only met with sharp pain in his lower region. "Fuck this ass," he said before drinking his pain killer and gulping water.

'What the hell did I just say to Yoongi hyung? Did I say horrible things to him? Did I just mess up? Fuuuuck! I just can't remember!! Or did I just say dirty things to him? What the hell!!!'