Chapter 33

Everything seems to be perfect.. Hoseok settled his relationship with Yoongi and Jimin. He even now safe from a sasaeng and have a celebrity friend like Jong-In. He is now fully recovered from what happened and can do his job to train new aspiring idols...

But it seems that there's something...

He felt nervous for no reason and feel anxious for nothing..

"Penny for your thoughts?" Yoongi said kissing his cheek.

"Am I dreaming?" Hoseok asked. He felt surreal.

I mean, this past months he have a lot of troubles. He have a past relationship who's bugging him, someone trying to hurt him, his feelings for his bestfriend, his battle between his self and now that all of it were now gone.. he feels like.. that was wrong?
He was accustomed to having a lot to think about.. it doesn't feel right for him.

"So you've been dreaming this all the time?" Yoongi teased pressing more kisses on Hoseok's face. "This is not a dream Jung Hoseok."

"Do you really love me hyung?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? I love you Jung Hoseok" Yoongi said smiling widely.

"Do I really deserve you?" Hoseok said hugging his boyfriend tightly. "I really love you Yoongi"

"Whatever is bugging you Hoseok, I'm just here for you, hm? You have me.. not just being your bestfriend.. but being the one who love you the most, your boyfriend! Stop being negative and lets just kiss already" he said kissing Hoseok with the most love and passion that he can give.

Hoseok smiles on to the kiss and let Yoongi make him feel that everything were now ok.. that everything good that is happening right now were real.. that Yoongi is his reason to believe.

"Ah... Mmm.."

"Did you just moan?"

Hoseok covered his mouth and hid his face on his palms. "No, im not."

"Yes you are!" Yoongi said. He wants to teased Hoseok more as he lean Hoseok more on to the sofa and unbotton the first three buttons on his shirt.

Hoseok widened his eyes, blush creeping on his cheeks as he averted his gaze anywhere. "W-What.. What are you doing! Y-Yah!!"

Yoongi lean in started sucking on Hoseok's neck. Sucking it hard making Hoseok moan a little louder. "I think it was you?"

"Stop teasing me!" Hoseok said flustered trying to separate him with Yoongi's body until he saw a glimpse on Yoongi's chest making him more flustered.

"You're turning me on Hoseok.." Yoongi said now crawling his way to Hoseok.

"A-A-Are.. we.. going to d-do.. it?" Hoseok asked stuttering as he now felt hot on what Yoongi's doing to him right now.

"Do you want me to?" Yoongi asked. Amused how cute Hoseok being right now.

"If its you.. why would I complain?" Hoseok said and now he's the who's getting flustered.

'i just want to tease you.. fuck that was hot' yoongi thought.

"Close your eyes" he said.

Hoseok closed his eyes. He felt Yoongi's lips on his and he responded well with the same amount of intensity. He unbutton the last buttons and slided Yoongi's shirt on his biceps, not totally taking it off as he clutches on Yoongi's nape while fighting back from the kiss.

"Mmm.."

Yoongi slided his tounge and claim Hoseok's mouth taking Hoseok breath away as he occasionally parted to breath. They started to rub at each other to feel some friction making both of them moan and gasp from air from the sensitivity of their d***. He traveled his lips to Hoseok's neck and shoulder, stretching the t-shirt a bit making a small sound of stretching making Hoseok giggle but those were change by pleasurable moan when Yoongi sucking his colarbone too hard.

"Mmm.. that feels so good..."

Yoongi gonna touch Hoseok's bulge—

"OPEN UP MOTHERFUCKERS!! LET ME HAVE SOME TEA!!"

Until Taehyung barge in knocking continuously on the door.. and the door looks like it gonna break by how much force Taehyung knocking on it.

Hoseok suddenly push Yoongi too hard making him fall to floor making a loud thud.

"HEY YOU TWO WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOOOOOR!"

Hoseok fix himself. He comb his hair with just by his fingers as Yoongi fix his buttons as well as his hairs and Hoseok make his way to the door, showing a cross armed Taehyung.

"You two looks like get interrupted in sex" Taehyung said eyeing the two who's not in a best condition. "Ohohohoho you big nasties!"

"What are you doing here Taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm here for the tea" Taehyung said.

"We don't have any teas in here. Go home!" Yoongi said.

"He means gossip Yoongi." Hoseok said leading Taehyung to the sofa while Yoongi make his way to their room to have some bath.

"You're having sex right?" Taehyung whispered.

"No, we're not. Why are you here?! It's getting late!"

"Why do i feel like you two shoo-ing me to continue what you left off"

"It's not like that Tae—"

"So you two did that?!"

"No, like what I said—"

"Omg, that was a hot tea by the way"

"I'm going to call Jungkook"

***

"You actually called Jungkook!!" Taehyung exasperated in disbelief.

"No I did not!!" Hoseok said serving some snacks to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"I did" Yoongi said now freshen up with his pajama.

"You two are unbelievable, its ok if you don't have any tea.. but right now.. i have" Taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows.

"They're not Tae.. I told you, Namjoon hyung we're going back to America to study Astronomy" Jungkook said.

"What about Namjoon?" Hoseok asked.

"I have a tea about Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung" Taehyung said.

"What about them?" Yoongi asked.

"Taehyung speculating Namjoon-hyung to have some attraction with Jin-hyung" Jungkook said.

"I'm sure of it! I can feel it bitches."

"I told him already, if Namjoon-hyung really wants to be with Jin-hyung.. he won't go back to America"

"He's going back to America?" Hoseok asked.

"I just heard it from him coincidentally, he told me not to tell anyone for the mean time. He'll be leaving after Christmas. What I'm just saying is.. if he really like Jin-hyung he won't go back to America to study because he's bored"

"Namjoon and Jin-hyung were quite different, i don't think they will like each other romantically." Yoongi said.

"Just you wait, I'll show you all!" Taehyung said as he typed a chat on their group chat.

"What are you doing" jungkook asked.

"I'm hoisting a pajama party!"

"Pajama party? Where?"

"What do you mean where? Here of course!" Taehyung said and smiled when he saw Jin, Joon and Jimin said yes.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"