Chapter Five

Zayn's pov

after the dinner, Niall's mom left home, but Niall stayed for a while and we just snuggeled in my room, watching some telly.

"Zayn" niall said out of nowhere

"Niall" i answered turning my gaze from the telly to the adorable boy laying next to me

"my mom is leaving for another business trip tomorrow. she is away for two days..." he was telling me, for an unknown reason

"yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees?" i asked confused

"um. i was thinking, um, that, um wouldyouliketolivewithmewhilemumisaway" he said it so fast i didn't understand a thing!

"niall speak slower i can't understand a thing you are saying!" i said smiling

"um i was thinking if you would like to live with me while mum is away? i would be all alone, and i hate being alone" he pouted and he looked so cute!

"ofcouse baby!" he hugged me and when he pulled away a bit he stared at my eyes. his eyes went from my eyes to my lips, and i nodded that it's alright. we both leaned in and when our lips were touching, i felt so many feelings, love, adoration, lust and i felt the sparks! before i realised, my tongue was fighting with his, i won ofcourse. the kiss was sweet and loving, but in the same time rough (A/N does it even make sense oh well) we both pulled out of the kiss when we had to breath. i grabbed him and hugged him as hard as i could, but not that hard that he couldnt breath. I felt him hugging me back. "I missed you zaynie" he said,but it was muffled by my chest "I missed you too Nialler" i let him go off the hug and he snuggeled to my chest and i wrapped my arms protectively around him. "Wanna sleep here tonight?" i asked him and he nodded "I'll text my mum" he tapped on his phone and i got up "I'm going to the shower quickly" he nodded laying on the bed his eyes closed.

When i came from the shower i saw him sleeping on my bed with jus boxers, his face all relaxed and calm. Awww he's so adorable! i took a photo of him and set it as my screensaver in my phone. I got under the blankets in the bed and pulled Niall so my arms were once again wrapped around him securely.. He's truly an angel. My angel.

Niall's pov

i feel Zayn getting on the bed and pulling me closer to him. I snuggle to his neck. i can't believe he wasn't discousted with me when he found out i let that guy do that to me.

The Next Morning

I felt muscular arms around me. Um what? I immediatly opened my eyes and looked down. I saw Tan, tattooed arms and last night came back to me and i smiled "Stop moving baby i still wanna sleep" i heard zayn say with a sexy morning voice. I turned around so i was facing him. He had his eyes closed and i couldnt help but to stare at him. He's so gorgeous. "Stop staring at me it's creepy!" i looked down at his chest blushing. How did he knew! I heard him laughing silently and i looked at his face again. Now he's awake looking at me smiling a half smile "You're adorable you know" this just made me blush harder "Shutup" i said hiding my face into his chest. I heard him laughing and hugging me tight. This is perfect, but i cant help but to notice the weird feeling in my stomach, like something bad is going to happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OMIGOSH I'M SOOOOO SORRY ITS SOOOO SHORT AND IT SUCKS BUT I HAd to update from my phone :( bit I PROMISE to try and update tomorrow a long and good chappie! I PROMISE!! and gnore the typos I'll fix them when I can use the computer or Adolf the haunted laptop!

BUT OMG I JUST CUT MY OWN HAIR AND I MADE MYSELF BLUE DIPDYES I FEEL LIKE A FREAKING PROFESSIONAL LOL

but seriously I'm sooooo sorry it's a filler ugh I hate fillers SORRY DONT KILL ME ! *Hides behind an alpaca* HELP IT'S AN ALPACA IT'LL KILL US ALL *LE RUNS AWAY!!*

There is something wrong w/me......