Off Ramoning

The few months after the 'mishap' as they liked to call it were awkward and dull. Ian went around his work trying to dodge Len, and making it up to Tanya for cheating on her. While Lena was out most of the time trying to get a job or just at the club getting drinks and catching up with some old friends.

  Lena was on her way back home when she bumped into Tanya coming out of the apartment.

"Hey." Lena said

" Oh hey!" Tanya grinned, she was in a oddily happy mood. Especially towards Elena.

" Are you coming in?" Lena said nodding her head towards the apartment.

" Hm? Oh no no no no. I'm coming out, Ian and I had decided to have lunch together," Her grin got wider. " I would spend the night, but I'm quite worn out and I need the rest. I have a shoot tomorrow. So, bye!" And then she hopped off.

Lena's face was quizzical until she put two and two together. They had lunch together, it's half past six. She's tired and would've spent the night. She shuddered and walked into the apartment, met by a topless Ian in his track-pants, having tea against kitchen counter Lena blushed, he always seemed to look together and extremely hot. She felt a pang of jealousy as she stared at him, but pushed it away and walked as fast as she could to her bedroom avoiding his gaze.

As soon as she shut the door Lena heard him chuckle, which made her grumble. Grabbing her iPod out of the bag she fell onto the bed, shut her eyes and put on the Mary Antionette soundtrack to as loud as she could bare.

Lena stayed like that for an unmeasurable amount of minutes. The only thing that got her out of bed was her grumbling stomach. Clumsily she made her way into the kitchen, her eyes prying for the sight of Ian in the apartment. When he was no where to be found she sighed and walked out of the door only to trip into someone else's arms. And who could it possibly other than Ian himself. Lena stood back onto her own two feet.

" Umm sorry I uh tripped over.... well, your shoe."

" Huh. Sorry." 

" That' alright."

" Well, I should get going."

"Where?" He asked finally looking at her. She stared at his reaction then pointed to the kitchen.

" Oh of course. You haven't had dinner yet."

Lena nodded. " Bye."

" See ya."

She hadn't taken two strides when Ian called her out again.

" Lena, I think we need to talk."  Cursing she turned around and said " Sure."

They both made their way to the couch and took a seat next to the other and turning so that they could see their faces.

" Look," Ian started " I know this has been weird and a little uncomfortable since... the mishap." Lena scoffed. 'Little'. Yeah right.

" Hey, I'm just trying to do this okay?" Lena nodded asking him to continue.\\

" So, I know what we have between us can't you know, just disappear. And I think if we stay together... things like the last night might, you know happen again."

Lena couldn't take it all in. Was he could he be...

" Are you kicking me out?" She asked incredulous. 

" Uh, not really?"

Lena stood up. " What do you mean ' not really.' you're either kicking me out leaving me no place to stay or you aren't!"